slo’s MONDAY 12/5 poll - Holiday Shopping

Holiday Shopping - How much do you have complete?

• 100% done ✅

Votes: 6 5.9%
  • 75% - 99% done ✅

Votes: 47 46.1%
  • 50% - 74% done ✅

Votes: 9 8.8%
  • 25% - 49% done ✅

Votes: 12 11.8%
  • 15% - 24% done ✅

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • 10% - 14% done ✅

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • 1% - 9% done ✅

• 0% - I haven’t started

Votes: 8 7.8%
  • 0% - I don’t do any holiday shopping

• Other - please post your answer

Votes: 4 3.9%

• Total voters

slo

My tag used to say - I'm a Tonga Toast Junkie 😁
What percentage of holiday shopping do you have complete?

For Me…..I’m about 75% done
I was shopping all afternoon yesterday and picked up a few things.
I still have gift cards to buy, and I have to complete & order the photo calendars I do every year (5 of them). Outside of that, I’m pretty much done 🙂✅

D7631568-4A6D-48AE-83B8-84EF989308C5.png

I won't shop this year until the 23rd. Last day of work I stop at the bank and get a bunch of $50's out for the kids. That's about all the shopping I do except for some little stuff here and there for the kids.

I don't buy for anyone else usually.

I have a couple of small things for almost everyone. I figure there is still time, and I don't have to ship anything so it's not crucial to be done quickly. Oh and then there are stockings. DH and I had stopped doing stockings but now that there is a 6yo in the house, we all need a stocking. Health&Beauty Aides aisle, here I come!

Barely started. I’ve picked up 3 things but even that was just incidental because I happened to see exactly what I wanted while I was doing routine errands. I’m in no panic; I usually do all my shopping in a single day somewhere in mid-December. Presents aren’t really a huge focus of our Christmas celebrations and we just send straight cash to the DDs and grandkids, so that eliminates about half the list.

Most
I've gotten to the age where buying "gifts" has really pared down ( and I love it). GS gets the most attention, DD and DS get $ and a present to open, a small gift for hubby and my sister and I now do an "experience" together. Last year was Imagine Van Gogh and lunch out!

I think the poll should say 100% I don’t do any instead of 0%. Because as someone who doesn’t do holiday (gift) shopping I am done, not haven’t started.

No gift shopping, we put $$$ in cards for our kids and grands. Oh, I did buy toys for our 3 greatgrands though. Our big family Christmas was Saturday, it was a great day full of family fun and food🎄☃️

The last of my Black Friday shopping is arriving today, so I am about 90% done. I would like to get one more gift for my BIL, and then I will be done.

I haven't started. Well, I did buy myself some things from online Black Friday deals. So that's done. Phew! So much work! Ahem.

I'll say this though, the store was surprisingly bustling yesterday evening. Usually this doesn't happen until closer to Christmas.

I have a couple of small things for almost everyone. I figure there is still time, and I don't have to ship anything so it's not crucial to be done quickly. Oh and then there are stockings. DH and I had stopped doing stockings but now that there is a 6yo in the house, we all need a stocking. Health&Beauty Aides aisle, here I come!
And batteries! I love getting AAA or AA batteries in my stocking because I use them in so many things (tv remotes, alarm clock backup, flashlight, etc.). It’s always better to already have some around when you need them than to have to make a run to the store.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter