slo’s FRIDAY 2/16 poll - Birnbaum Books 📚

Birnbaum Books - Did you or Do you use them? Which one(s)? (m.c.)

• I used them in the past

Votes: 83 80.6%
  • I currently use them

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • I never used them

Votes: 16 15.5%
  • I’ve read them, but haven’t been to the park(s)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The WDW book

Votes: 66 64.1%
  • The DL book

Votes: 11 10.7%
  • I’ve bought the For Kids one for my child(ren)

Votes: 14 13.6%
  • I use or used another guide book - please post which one

Votes: 22 21.4%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Okay, I’m an outlier. For our first visit 30 years ago I read Kim Wright Wiley’s Walt Disney World with Kids from cover to cover and pretty much memorized some parts. I still remember reading about “the wildly popular Voyage of the Little Mermaid.” And I can’t forget her writing that Liberty Tree Tavern being the best restaurant in MK was like being the tallest building in Bismarck, North Dakota. I bought new copies every year for three or four years, until DISboards came into our lives and we were seasoned enough not to need a guidebook.

I also bought Birnbaum’s book for kids and gave it to our grands for planning our 2017 visit with them.

I’ve used them in the past. They were how I learned about things like “Marshmallow Marsh” at the campground!

I always bought the Birnbaum book each year when my now-adult children were kids.
Then I found the Passporter and I loved that one. I got the ”leather” covered small binder version and only had to buy the page refills each year for any changes. They also sold a refill set for DCL which I bought.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter