slo’s FRIDAY 11/10 poll - K-Cups ☕️

K-Cups….Do you brew them at home & what type do you enjoy? (m.c.)

• I brew K-Cups at home often

Votes: 41 30.4%
  • I brew K-Cups at home sometimes

Votes: 15 11.1%
  • I brew K-Cups at home rarely

Votes: 15 11.1%
  • I do not brew K-Cups at home

Votes: 46 34.1%
  • I brew regular coffee

Votes: 63 46.7%
  • I brew decaf coffee

Votes: 20 14.8%
  • I make hot tea

Votes: 30 22.2%
  • I make another type of hot drink (example: hot apple cider) - please post what

Votes: 18 13.3%
  • I don’t drink any type of hot beverage

Votes: 9 6.7%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 13 9.6%

• Total voters
I enjoy decaf flavored coffee k-cups at home and when camping. I also enjoy Red Rose flavored tea that I found on Amazon as well. I also have that in decaf as well.

I don't have any sort of coffee maker at home.

We make tea, usually loose leaf. On occasion we'll make hot chocolate or hot cider, but they're usually an evening drink.

Moring is fresh ground coffee in my reliable Mr Coffee. But if I need a pick me up at lunch I will use 2 kcups in my knock off keurig . Just easier and quicker than grinding more coffee. Taste is not as good but its just a way to get the extra caffeine in need.

I do not drink coffee and have never had use for a coffee maker. My SIL was horrified when she stayed with us and didn't have coffee readily available. For decades, I have had to buy my dad instant coffee packets for my parents' visits so he'd have something in the morning. I keep tea handy, but it's really only if we're feeling under the weather and need tea with honey and lemon.

My kids, on the other hand, love coffee and were spending way too much allowance money at Starbucks. So, I decided it was time to buy a small coffee maker so they could make their own. I didn't want them to become dependent on K-Cups and I wanted something really cheap, so I bought a small coffee maker that takes coffee grounds. I bought the kids a bag of Starbucks cinnamon flavored coffee and pumpkin spice creamer. They learned in the first batch that they could have MANY cups of Starbucks at home for a fraction of what they pay at an actual Starbucks. I think the novelty has already worn off. It's been a couple of weeks since they made coffee at home and haven't requested a trip to Starbucks either. At least my dad can now brew fresh coffee on his next visit.

I brew coffee every morning and don't drink coffee made from K-cups at home. We have a single serve Keurig because my husband likes to have a cup of coffee later in the day. I would prefer not to use K-cups at all for ecological reasons, but my husband feels differently. ;)

We brew tea at home, too.

I only have 1 cup a day so Keurig was the best way to go vs coffee pot. I have the my K cup so I can use whatever grounds. I do run water at night for tea.

My Nespresso has pretty much taking over for daily coffee at home. I use a k-cup machine at the office.

Ever since I discovered Nespresso, I have kicked K-Cups to the curb. Some may balk but it's what we like. I even have a Nespresso coffee machine in my office at work.
I am with you. I find any kcup watery. I have both styles of Nespresso at home, and the original at work. I only have one cup a day, but I want a good cup.

I've had a couple of Keurig machines but ended up back with a regular old coffee maker. I'm the only coffee drinker here so I make it to my taste.:)

I have a keurig and have had one forever. It’s only me that drinks coffee in my family and only one cup a day. I use whatever medium strength kcup is on sale.

We have a combo coffee makers as well. We make a pot of coffee every morning M-F and I sometimes use the K cup side on the weekends or if my son is over and he wants hot chocolate.

I usually do a quick K cup to drink while I'm making breakfast. DW likes pour over or espresso and she makes me whatever she's having for a 2nd cup.

We had a few Keurigs over the years...switched to a regular coffee maker with ground coffee...now we buy whole beans, grind our own coffee, and use the regular coffee maker.

We have a Keurig at work I sometimes use, and just ordered a small Keurig for my daughter to give her at Christmas.

100% K-cup use at home. Big one in the kitchen, smaller one in the master bath.

I buy various brands depending what’s on sale.

We have both a Keurig and a Mr. Coffee. We haven’t used the Keurig in a long time, so I probably should donate it. I find most of the k cups I was buying were too weak for my taste.

We do use our Mr. Coffee every morning.

I brew drip coffee and occasionally use my French press. I do not think Keurigs make good coffee.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter