Slightly off topic but you guys will understand most...

Sean91

DIS Veteran
The closing documents for my DVC purchase came through, spot the error... that's all I'll say :') :') deed censored.png

Oh geez ....wow that's an embarrassing mistake! Have you brought it up with them?

Not yet, but I'll need too with it being a contract. I wish I could say that this is the first time this has happened haha.

View attachment 226781
Possibly the oddest email I've ever had to send :')

I can see where they thought you might be married -but "Wife and Husband" ...that's just a form letter gone bad. Maybe they should start asking questions -being a legal document and all! It's an innocent mistake ...but an embarrassing one.

Oh no! :rotfl: Thanks for the giggle. Man they really need to proof read, and ask questions if they have any. Congrats on the DVC purchase!!!!:wizard:

I can see where they thought you might be married -but "Wife and Husband" ...that's just a form letter gone bad. Maybe they should start asking questions -being a legal document and all! It's an innocent mistake ...but an embarrassing one.

Seems weird way to put it on a legal document. Thinking of all the mortgage documents I have signed and never specified "husband and wife" just signer and co-signer or something like that

Birth certificates did specify mother and father though

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter