Sleigh ride to see holiday lights at Fort Wilderness

I saw the sleigh rides and thought it would be an extra touch to our first Christmas trip to Disney. But, I'm wondering what is the difference between the wagon rides, Carriage Rides, and the sleigh rides....other than the obvious point of it being a sleigh. The price different is pretty big from $29 (for us 4) for a wagon ride, to $45 for the Carriage Rides, to $70 for Sleigh rides.

note: we have horses at home and kids won't be overly excited about that part, just thought it would be a nice extra touch to the trip

Apologies for bumping an old thread but I thought it may be worth keeping the this info in one informative thread!

Does anyone think there is a weight limit on this or did 2 adults who already did it care to share? I have done a little research and looking at other carriage rides/sleigh rides, some say passengers shouldn't be over 200lbs....

Thanks everyone

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter