Sleigh Ride at Ft Wilderness Lodge

moonshadow

Mouseketeer
I was thinking about trying this in December. Has anyone ever done this, if so what was your opinion? Also, wasn't sure what time of the day would be the nicest time to do it.

My husband and I did this a couple of years ago. They take you through some of the campsite loops, and many of the campsites have Christmas lights/decor. It was cold that night, so our driver gave us a warm lap blanket. It was fun, but a one and done for us as it is a little pricey for just a 25 minute ride.

fort wilderness or Wilderness lodge? Two different resorts. We did the one from Wilderness Lodge several years ago. It was nice but after dark we really didnt see much on the route they took . As pp said once and done.

We did it about two years ago. I would google sunset time for the day you plan to go and schedule your ride after dark so you can see the Christmas decorations lit up. We did ours at about 6:15 pm the week before Christmas and it was lovely.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!