Sleepy's Substitute Riddle

lewdyan1

DIS Veteran
Our lovely riddle mistress is probably sleeping in so I am jumping in!

PM when you know the answer!

A lily pad in a pond doubles in size every day. On the 60th day, the pond is blanketed with the lily pad. What day is the pond only half-blanketed by the lily pad?

Leading today:
Ga Cat! (it really is that easy!)
sleepy.gif

lewdyan1 said:
Leading today:
Ga Cat! (it really is that easy!)

Hmm, I don't THINK Dyan was implying that I can only lead on easy days, was she? NAHHHHHHHHHH. It was encouragement for the rest of you.

Yeah, that's the ticket!!!!!

Any suggestions on where we should go? (Personally, I'd like to be meeting up with Lou and Donna, but absent that . . .)

How about Asheville, NC - I love this place:
house_mainpic.jpg

Happy Friday :wave:

I'm SORRY thast I overslept :blush: :blush: Dylan & Nathan were up until after 2:30 & I didn't get to sleep until about 3am :blush:

Dyan & Tara~IOU :love2:

Sorry you had such a rough night Lars - I feel for you!

(I don't even notice when my 2 yr old climbs into bed with us now. As he does, EVERY night. I only discover it when he (a) kicks me in the face (b) headbutts me in the mouth or (c)starts yelling in my ear that he wants some chocolate milk. Not necessarily in that order.)

Go back to bed, sleep until 3 and double the rest you got!

GeorgiaAristocat said:
Go back to bed, sleep until 3 and double the rest you got!
I wish!!
But, I'm already committed to taking them my kids + my neice & nephew to the pool at my brother's house

GeorgiaAristocat said:
Hmm, I don't THINK Dyan was implying that I can only lead on easy days, was she? NAHHHHHHHHHH. It was encouragement for the rest of you.

Yeah, that's the ticket!!!!!
Actually just working off your edit! :teeth: ;)
Carol!
sleepy.gif

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!!! :cool1: :cool1:

PM sent and I think I'm IN!

GeorgiaAristocat said:
(I don't even notice when my 2 yr old climbs into bed with us now. As he does, EVERY night. I only discover it when he (a) kicks me in the face (b) headbutts me in the mouth or (c)starts yelling in my ear that he wants some chocolate milk. Not necessarily in that order.)

I have a 3 year old and am in the same boat. He used to come in my room and wake me up when he'd crawl into my bed. Now he just climbs in and hogs my pillow :rolleyes: I never even notice him coming in anymore.

Ok, I am going to attempt a guess at this riddle. We'll see....... :confused3

I have been laughed back to Kindergarten by the riddle mistress :sad1:

Good morning everyone. I am IN! (Which means, Tara is in too.) :) :donald: :wave:

crcormier said:
Good morning everyone. I am IN! (Which means, Tara is in too.) :) :donald: :wave:

::yes::

PM sent and I am waiting for my sympathy TU :teeth: It's tough being this clueless sometimes :rolleyes: :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter