sleeping during movies

WDWfanatic288

<font color=blue>Is now a card carrying member of
how often do you do this?

umm...I do this A LOT! lol I've had to rewatch sooo many movies b/c I've fallen asleep....LOL and then there's the movie I wish I could have slept through(i.e.-All Quiet on the Western Front)

I do this too. When its late at night and im really tired or i am watching a really boring movie.

I fall asleep during movies, it just makes me soo tired for some reason lol

I usually only fall asleep if I'm watching a movie on tv or something that I don't really care about or if I'm watching a movie that I've seen a million times.

And I almost fell asleep watching LOTR The Two Towers in the theatre...I saw it 3 times and by the 3rd time I still loved it, but I was really having to fight to keep my eyes open, lol.

I liked All Quiet on the Western Front! Of course it was the only actual movie that we watched in my history class freshman year, all the rest of the videos were boring documentaries that I did fall asleep during, so I guess compared to those, All Quiet on the Western Front was great, lol.

This happens to me if i am tired, it like lulls me to sleep. But if a movie is boring and i am wide awake i only get antsy. Although i haven't fallen asleep in the movie theater... only at home

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter