sleeping beauty and morning parade???

berylbluecat

Earning My Ears
off to disney on sunday...woohoo :banana: so excited!!!

have read that some people have seen a morning parade and sleeping beauty 'waking up' outside the castle...does anyone know if these things happen everyday???

wanted to look for some things we havent seen or done before so (thanks to info on this lovely board :thumbsup2) already planning to see the 4 o'clock characters dance at the disney hotel and REALLY excited that we should get to see the new playhouse disney. :banana:

I've not seen or heard of either of these at DLRP I'm afraid.

I'd love it if they had a morning parade though!

We caught the tail end of a very small "parade" on the last morning of our stay, there were 3 vehicles I think, 1 containing Madame Treharne and the ugly sisters, one with Tigger and Piglet and the last was the paddy wagon with Mr Smee in. Mary Poppins and Burt, one of the Country Bears, Judge Frollo and a penguin were walking. I have some pics and will have to check the times from those, we came across it purely by accident, it was just before the small Mary Poppins show at the bandstand.
No idea about the Sleeping Beauty thing sorry.

thanks for replies :goodvibes

just checked on disneyland paris site and the new schedule is on there now...they have a 'once upon a sleeping beauty' by the castle each morning.
no mention of a morning parade thing but planning to be in parks early anyway so if there is anything it will be a bonus :)

:banana: only two more sleeps!! :banana:

thanks for replies :goodvibes

just checked on disneyland paris site and the new schedule is on there now...they have a 'once upon a sleeping beauty' by the castle each morning.
no mention of a morning parade thing but planning to be in parks early anyway so if there is anything it will be a bonus :)

:banana: only two more sleeps!! :banana:

Hi

I think what you are referring to as 'the morning parade' is infact the once upon a time sleeping beauty :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter