Sleeping 5 at WL concierge?

DISYachtC5

Earning My Ears
For our July 2006 WDW trip we are looking into staying 3 nights at the WL concierge. We are a family of 5. Upon doing some research we found that the concierge rooms at WL only sleep 4 and were told that they do not offer roll-away beds. Has anyone ever slept 5 in one of their concierge rooms?

We would really like to stay at WL concierge rather than any of the other concierge resorts.

Thanks

The occupancy of the WL Concierge rooms is that of the regular rooms... 4 plus one child, under the age of 3, in a crib. So only if one of your family members is 2 or under, can you do this. The Junior Suites at WL will hold 5, but they are not located on the Concierge (Club Level) floor. The Yellowstone and Yosemite Suites, are located on the concierge floor however..if you have alot of $$$ to spend :)

WL rooms only sleep 4 unless you do a suite. The rooms are not very big so I would not try to cram in 5. Plus ... is against hotel policy so you would have to sneak the 5th person in.

WDWO

We didn't do concierge at the WL, just the regular rooms, but I believe they're the same size--and there is no way you could get a 5th person in those rooms. We had the baby in the crib last time and found the room packed. Disney has maximum occupancy and won't let you add beds or anything, which is why we're doing Poly this time. It's hard when you have 3 kids!

We just returned from the WL and stayed in a suite. :cloud9: The suites have a bedroom with 2 queen beds and a pull out sofa bed in a living area that has a TV, small fridge and sink. We have 3 kids ages 9, 7 and 4 and I thought one would sleep on the sofa bed. We tried that for half a night and they ended up together in the queen bed and slept happily that way for 6 nights. So depending on your kids ages, yes you could sleep 4 but that extra room with 5 people was truly needed. I wouldn't do it any other way.

The rooms are so small, DH won't stay there again -- with just the two of us! We were continually bumping into each other and the furniture. Not sure how people manage with kids.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!