Skyliner to DHS and/or Epcot from AoA

Laura's Dad

DIS Veteran
How difficult is it to ride the Skyliner from AoA to DHS and/or Epcot for rope drop? Is it difficult to navigate the Carribean Beach transfer station? Would it be better to drive? Or do they do buses to either park in the morning. Any help would be appreciated.

How difficult is it to ride the Skyliner from AoA to DHS and/or Epcot for rope drop? Is it difficult to navigate the Carribean Beach transfer station? Would it be better to drive? Or do they do buses to either park in the morning. Any help would be appreciated.
Hello, we stayed at AoA in early January. At that time, and I believe it's still available, they did have buses running from AoA to both parks in the morning.

As for the skyliner, it's like you're lining up for a ride. The earlier you're in line, the quicker you get there. When you land at the CBR station, there's cast members there to greet you and find out where you're heading and direct you to the correct line. They're very efficient, but it can still take time. We chose to drive to Hollywood Studios and for me, it was the right choice, but others do just as well taking the skyliner.

We did take the skyliner to Epcot but ended up in the park after official park opening. Part of that was out own fault, taking our time. I think we left our room at 1015, which is unofficial opening. It probably took us 10 minutes to get on the skyliner at the AoA station, but closer to 25 minutes at cbr.

Hello, we stayed at AoA in early January. At that time, and I believe it's still available, they did have buses running from AoA to both parks in the morning.

As for the skyliner, it's like you're lining up for a ride. The earlier you're in line, the quicker you get there. When you land at the CBR station, there's cast members there to greet you and find out where you're heading and direct you to the correct line. They're very efficient, but it can still take time. We chose to drive to Hollywood Studios and for me, it was the right choice, but others do just as well taking the skyliner.

We did take the skyliner to Epcot but ended up in the park after official park opening. Part of that was out own fault, taking our time. I think we left our room at 1015, which is unofficial opening. It probably took us 10 minutes to get on the skyliner at the AoA station, but closer to 25 minutes at cbr.
Thanks a bunch. My wife and daughter stayed at CBR and had easy access in the morning. I think we will take the buses (if available) or Lyft/Uber in the morning and ride the Skyliner back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter