Skyauction 1st week in Dec.

kokomos

DIS Veteran
I’ve used skyauction several times for the week b4 Memorial Day with great success (420.00) Now I’m looking for 1st week in December and the only thing coming up for my dates is SRV (which is my preferred property) but the rate is 1220.00 with surcharge. Do you think I’m looking too soon or is the supply and demand that great for early December?

Early December is typically a slow time with a lot of availability. Rates do tend to go down as the rental date approaches as long as there is availability. If you are not fussy about the resort you stay in, finding a rental for under $300/week during early December should be possible. If you are trying to book a particular resort, then there is always a risk in waiting.

I would think that the rate may drop to between $600-$700 for the week you want at some point.

I think you're just looking too early. We've also used skyauction a lot, & have always come through finding great rates. Just keep checking back to their site, bet you'll find a rental & price that will satisfy you. Good luck!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter