Skipper Canteen for "Snacketizers"

TiggerTrigger

a.k.a. HouCuseChickie
I have Skipper Canteen booked one day for snacks. I thought it might be fun...we're riding Jingle Cruise right before the meal so we'll be in a Jungle Cruise mindset already...and we should finish up our snack in time to see the castle lighting show from MSUSA just before they kick us out for MVMCP. We have a real dinner planned later that night at Narcoosee's (timed with Holiday Wishes fireworks), but just wanted something snack like to hold us until then.

In any event, I'd heard good things about the Falls Family Falafel and the S.E.A. SHU MAI. Any opinions on these or anything else in the appetizers? Alternately, is there an entree you love that would be better to share for our snack?

The cachapas were really good (well, I had them back when they were arepas, but it's essentially the same thing arranged a little differently).

I have Skipper Canteen booked one day for snacks. I thought it might be fun...we're riding Jingle Cruise right before the meal so we'll be in a Jungle Cruise mindset already...and we should finish up our snack in time to see the castle lighting show from MSUSA just before they kick us out for MVMCP. We have a real dinner planned later that night at Narcoosee's (timed with Holiday Wishes fireworks), but just wanted something snack like to hold us until then.

In any event, I'd heard good things about the Falls Family Falafel and the S.E.A. SHU MAI. Any opinions on these or anything else in the appetizers? Alternately, is there an entree you love that would be better to share for our snack?

The cachapas were really good (well, I had them back when they were arepas, but it's essentially the same thing arranged a little differently).

YES! YES! YES! I didn't even share this with my DH (well, I think I gave him one bite). Definitely get this one.

I ordered the cachapas and the falafel appetizers as my lunch meal this past May. I recommend both, but especially the cachapas.

I liked the baladi salad, the noodle salad, and the falafel. I see that the baladi salad has recently been replaced by the new jungle salad, which also looks good.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter