"Skip the drama, stay with mama, MOTHER knows best" Our Mother Daughter trip 5/2013

I have heard that a lot of people do not get their requests when they do online check-in, so I was kind of on the fence. Andre recommends it, along with sending the fax 3-5 days before arrival. I probably will do it though!

I have heard that a lot of people do not get their requests when they do online check-in, so I was kind of on the fence. Andre recommends it, along with sending the fax 3-5 days before arrival. I probably will do it though!

That is what I thought too.......online check in then fax 5 days prior~ On my reservations page it says 1 day until check in........so we will see.

Hello All! Just checking in to say we are not ignoring all you lovely people. This Easter weekend has been fairly busy but stay tuned for more updates coming as we get closer and closer to our day! Only 56 days!!!! :cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

Loving the TR. We will be staying at POR for the first time on our trip in October. I cannot wait to hear about your stay.

Nice to meet someone just as excited as me. This will be our first time going down for this time of the year. Usually we go March or August. Getting excited!!

Just checking in! I bet it would be hard to leave your brothers and dad behind. Maybe buy them a special souvenir to help them live some of the magic? :)

Well helloooo everyone.
I know what y'all are thinking and I promise it is not true....We truly have not forgotten about you! These past few weeks have been utterly crazy, are still crazy, and will probably only get crazier the closer we get to our departure day!!!:banana: ONLY 25 DAYS!!!! I CANNOT CONTAIN MY EXCITEMENT!!!:thumbsup2

So just a little update on what we have been up to these past few weeks :offtopic:, some things Disney and some things not....:confused3

1. I FINISHED MY FIRST YEAR OF NURSING SCHOOL!:thumbsup2:thumbsup2 I am officially 1/4 of the way to being a nurse.

2. I started a new job.

3. **Here's a biggie...my dear brother and his volleyball team WON Provincials!! Woohoooo!! We are both very proud of him. Here's a picture of us after they won. And yes I know my 5'8" looks embarrassingly short compared to his 6'8"!!! . :rotfl:

4. We celebrated my birthday a little early, and by a little early I really mean about 2 weeks early! The reason for this was because the day we celebrated was the last day our whole family would be together for some weeks and rather than wait until after to celebrate we decided to do it before. And what would you know..... this girl who was celebrating her 19th birthday received 99% Disney presents. (And by that I mean all disney things except for a non-Dis wallet!!:cool1:) So here's a few pictures of the haul!

First of all I came home to these decorations after being out all day at work and basketball...

And my bedroom door! (That things staying on there forever...princess: )

After cake we opened presents. The first present I got was a Dis sleep shirt. I WAS IN LOVE. I have been wanting one of these for YEARS and FINALLY I got one...and a Disney one at that!!! Ignore the sweaty, post-basketball me but I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS THING.

The rest of the presents were equally exciting and loved. SO MANY TANGLED THINGS!!!:thumbsup2 Here's a picture of it all together.

LOOK AT ALL THAT STUFF!!! What is 'ALL THAT STUFF'? Well my family totally spoiled me... included in this picture is:

A Tangled Towel
A Tangled blanket
Mickey PJ set (t-shirt, pants, and boxers)
A Mickey and Minnie Water Bottle
A Tangled Water Bottle
A Tangled Cup
A "#DisneyVacation" T Shirt
Another T Shirt with numerous characters on it
Mickey and Minnie Flip-Flops
Princess Tissues! (These will come in handy when we are at the parks!)
4 Princess Washcloths
Beautiful Mickey Earings
And 2 Reusable Bags (1 Tangled and 1 of all the Princesses)

AND the one and only NON Dis thing...A wallet!

I was a very happy girl.

5. Last but not least....WE RECEIVED OUR MICKEY MAIL!!! We were soooo very excited to get it. Poor Mom had to wait half the day to open it as I was at work. Here's a picture of how excited we were!!!

AND THE FIRST OF OUR MICKEY MAIL!!!!!:jumping1:

WOAH. Okay. So that's just a little bit of an update on whats been happening around here. Just a last parting picture for you all to show you our growing mountain of things to take with us to disney...

Every time I walk by this pile I get extremely excited! AND that isn't even all of it. :cool1:

So that's it for my update. I promise we will try and keep you all more and more updated as the day gets closer and closer!!
***I CAN'T WAIT***

Good job Melissa!! So glad you did an update for us. We are talking to ourselves I think.......everyone gave up on us!!:lmao::lmao: Can't believe 3 weeks from Monday we fly!!! WWWWOOOOOOHHHOOOOOOOOO!!

Sounds like a great day! Happy Birthday!! And Mickey Mail! And your first year done! Congrats to you and your BIG brother! :)

Have a great trip!!!!!! I'm hoping to stay at POR for our January 2015 trip!!! congrats Melissa on finishing your first year of nursing school!!! I start in september after many years in another field!!! I'm hoping to still be able to save enough money so we can take the kids to Disney right before my last semester of school!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter