size of daybeds?

Gottalovedisney

<font color=6699FF>Looking to obtain world peace t
Is there a difference in the size of the daybed at the Polynesian versus the one at the Yacht/Beach Club? Can someone 5'4" sleep comfortably on one of these???
:goodvibes

We stayed at the Poly several years ago and the day bed was the size of a twin bed. I am 5'7" and I slept on it a couple of nights no problem. It looks like from the room info that the day beds at all of the deluxe resorts are twin beds. The only exception I can think of is the trundle bed at POR, which is smaller. There are also some DVC units at BW which have these super small bench/beds. HTH.

The one in our room at BC appeared to be a twin size. It was plenty long enough for an adult.

both of those resorts would be fine for 5'4" - I am 5'5" and had no problem.

the problem would be kepting the luggage off of it....;)

My son is 5'10" and slept on it and loved it. You should have no problems.

Thanks everyone! We're currently booked to stay at the Poly but my youngest wants to stay at the Yacht Club for SAB LOL :goodvibes My 17 year old daughter will get the daybed (she refuses to sleep with either of her brothers!) and I just wanted to make sure the daybed at the Yacht Club would be the same size as the one at the Poly! We stayed at the Boardwalk Inn one year and the daybed was tiny! She was only 12 at the time and by the end of the week was complaining it was too small for her!

Thanks again!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter