six hour wait for flights of passage this weekend????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just for kicks, I pulled up the app to see what it looked like. Says 60 minutes currently, FWIW

There is no way I would wait that long for any ride. I would just ride everything else in the park that hopefully had shorter lines. Who would honestly stand in line that long for one ride? Seems like a huge waste of a day and waste of money if you ask me.

Went back after I posted and it now says 180 minutes. App glitch or ... ?

Usually when its a 3-4 hour wait the line is down the wooden bridge toward the Lion King show. Be interesting to know for somewhere if that's the case. It is a holiday so probably flooded by locals on top of the regular guests. This is why our trip starts NEXT MONDAY : )

Its busy all over 70 mins for Spaceship Earth, 65 mins Alien Saucers, 65 mins for the People Mover!

Usually when its a 3-4 hour wait the line is down the wooden bridge toward the Lion King show. Be interesting to know for somewhere if that's the case. It is a holiday so probably flooded by locals on top of the regular guests. This is why our trip starts NEXT MONDAY : )

Its busy all over 70 mins for Spaceship Earth, 65 mins Alien Saucers, 65 mins for the People Mover!

It's also February vacation week for the Northeast (not sure about anywhere else).

There is no way I would wait that long for any ride. I would just ride everything else in the park that hopefully had shorter lines. Who would honestly stand in line that long for one ride? Seems like a huge waste of a day and waste of money if you ask me.

I might if I had APs and it was opening day for the ride. Random Presidents Day weekend, no.

Last edited:
I wonder if it was partially down? My friend said this happened to them when they were there, and the line was extremely long.

I wonder if it was partially down? My friend said this happened to them when they were there, and the line was extremely long.

Assuming it is accurate, Touring Plans notes "0% Observed Offline" for FoP on Saturday & Sunday.

For Flight of Passage, I would be willing to wait 60 minutes because the queue itself is very interesting. But I do prefer to have a FP and do other things too.

For the crowds, they were pretty insane this weekend! On Saturday there was an extended queue set up for Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse! Yes, wait in a long line (all the way to the entrance of Adventureland) to walk up a treehouse! INSANE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter