• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Six Girls and a Little Guy... A Mother's Day Trip

BellaSoleil

Mommy of Belle~ Wife of Goofy
Whoops!!! Meant to post this in PTRs. I have asked the mod to move me. :headache:

:cheer2::cheer2:Well, it's about time for another trip to Disney World!:cheer2::cheer2:

Our last trip was in the fall of 2014. We were dying to do Disney during the fall so we came, saw, conquered... and decided that fall is not our favorite. At least not at the ages that our children were at the time. We will probably try again when strollers and naps are not part of the picture.

My mom joined us on our last trip and she's now a Disney-must. She did have to leave early for work and sorely regretted doing so. We were having the best time! From the moment we arrived home (or maybe even as we were strolling through the Magic Kingdom) we started planning our next trip.... Spring of 2016... with the addition of my sister and nephew. Let's do it!

The trip was centered around my oldest daughter's school schedule and so the best time to go ended up being the week of Mother's Day. So perfect! (The men wanted to sit this one out, anyway.) My mom and sister are the most fun people I know, so it's going to be a blast!

-Our Cast of Characters-

2sb7o76.jpg

Me: A 30-something stay at home mom. I've been to Disney too many times to count. Once upon a time, many moons ago, I was a cast member at MGM Studios. Does anyone remember that place? I love not-so-scary roller coasters, the World Showcase and all things girly.

8yicma.jpg

Belle: The birthday girl on this trip and will turn nine right before we leave. I can't even... She loves acting, singing, dancing and Star Wars. Sister wants to meet Chewbacca in the worst way. I was recently informed that she is too old for princess costumes and will be dressing like Rey the entire trip. Again... I can't even...

2qbatxx.jpg

Evangeline: My sweet, shy girl. She will be five. (How are my kids getting so old?!?!) She loves costumes, roller coasters and It's a Small World. Stitch is her spirit animal/alien.

ei0apd.jpg

Zoë James: The goofiest three year old you will ever meet. She is a huge ball of sass and will argue with you if you tell her she is three. She's either 4, 9 or 30... depending on her mood. Thank goodness she is tall enough to ride everything with Evangeline or we would be in trouble. ZoZo loves Rapunzel because she also has blonde hair and green eyes.

20hpzx5.jpg

Nana: The best Nana ever! She loves her crew fiercely and is up for anything. I love that about her! Long lines? Let's sing songs to make the time pass. Your kid is acting like a fool? No judgement here. I'll help you set them straight. Mickey Ice Cream bars for dinner? Well, why not?!?! It should also be mentioned that Disney mugs are treasures to us. We go down every morning for tea and coffee and cannot wait for a new set! We both drink out of them every day in real life. (And there is your random fact of the day...:thumbsup2)

2vm660y.jpg

BeBe and Milo: Even more fun! My sister is a nut - in the best way possible. She's not afraid to make a fool of herself for the sake of having fun. AND... I love that about her! It's been a very long time since she's been to WDW and she cannot wait! Milo is my favorite little boy in the whole world and as his aunt it is my duty to spoil him rotten. He big time loves Mickey Mouse and I will probably sob when they meet for the first time.

So, that's us...:grouphug:

We were originally booked at Port Orleans French Quarter, but when the spring discount came out we decided to switch over to Caribbean Beach. None of us had a certain resort in mind, so it was kind of fun to let the discount tell us where to stay.

I've mostly been in the drivers seat, but we all made a list of must-do's. However, that's the for next post...

It's so good to be PTRing again! :disrocks:

Last edited:
I would love to join you in your adventure. Your girls are darling and then there's Milo!! What a little cutie! We are going in May, too. I can't wait to hear more of your plans.!!!

I would love to join you in your adventure. Your girls are darling and then there's Milo!! What a little cutie! We are going in May, too. I can't wait to hear more of your plans.!!!

Yay!!!! Are you writing a PTR? I would love to follow yours, as well!!!

I actually do have one going for May. It's in my signature. I just had to fix it to include this year's ptr and last year's as I hadn't done that yet. Stop by if you'd like!! As you can probably tell by the title, I'm trying to lose some weight for this year's trip. :wishthirty

Looks like it's going to be so much fun. A three generation girls trip over Mother's Day sounds perfect

What is wrong with them??
Right!?!?! :laughing::laughing::laughing: My dad went to Epcot once, by himself on a business convention. He had no clue what to do there and said he would never go back. The other two have been a few times and just don't want to go this time. :confused3

Sounds like a really fun trip!!!

Looking forward to hearing more about your plans! My son and I are WDW veterans but when we go in Dec it'll be my boyfriends first time. I am hoping I can convert him! ;)

Sounds like a really fun trip!!!

Looking forward to hearing more about your plans! My son and I are WDW veterans but when we go in Dec it'll be my boyfriends first time. I am hoping I can convert him! ;)

I hope so, too! I haven't been so successful in that department, but he does love to cruise so we are able to do that together.

I found you! Can't wait to hear more about your trip!! I freaking love that Stitch is your middle daughter's spirit animal. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter