Six Flags and disney Compeating???

lilaegrl88

Earning My Ears
Ok i'm i the only one that thinks that six flags is trying to be a little like disney? i went there two weeks ater i canme back from disney and that was 3 weeks ago. Six flags was Magic Kingdom, and MGM combined.They had an emporium the little streets and stores like main street U.S.A, thjey had characters, and they had a tottlay 50's part, like mgm. Actually it's like Magic kingdom, Mgm, Universal,and Bush Gardens with no castle and people in lines at six flags were like smoking pot. That was really gross, and the people operating the machines were really crabby.They rides might be more daring or wat ever, but Disney has a magical childish tuch to it, i feel like i can be a kid again :Pinkbounc :bounce: :) :jester: ;)

yeah but thats kinda the whole idea...they have trying to compete with disney

i was at fiest texas(a six falgs park) a little over 2 weeks ago i could see them trying to compete with disney and also universal..they would haev roller coasters and try to have themeing but it wasnt working! i was like what is this? why are there pics on the wall? why are we in this building? etc.

oh-well disney has my vote over six flags...we used to have season passes but not anymore! we cant stand it...its dirty, run by teens, the people are yuck etc.
we'll just go to disney whenever we have the need to visit a theme park!

Six Flags is such a piece of trash it isnt even funny. Six Flags will never get in the universe of what disney is... I hate six flags!:bounce:

I aggree, the rides may be nicer, but they are no Disney

Yeah i went to Six Flags in LA in January.. i mean i love the rides they have there more then Disney, because im more of a thrill seeker i guess? but the park is just over all dirty and yucky. I think one of the main reasons WDW or Dislneyland is better is because the condition of the park and the attitudes are better there. I LOVE going to disney, so dont think i like SF more. I would rather go to disney, ANY DAY! the lines at SF are SOO long!! i mean at least at Disney you have stuff to do or look at while you are in the lines...

I dont think Six Flags will ever be able to compeat with Disney. They will always lose!

thanx for agreeing with me guys, i new i wasn't the only one who thought the same. and another thing, they even had the spinning teacups, i think that was just wrong, copping a disney ride. wats next slash mountain??? :confused: :rolleyes: :mad: :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter