Sitting at the one lounge at Gatwick..waiting for 13:15

kevin harrison

DIS Veteran
I am sat in the one lounge at Gatwick at the moment, really nice place - overlooks the runway and is very relaxing.

VS015 has been delayed for 15 mins, so am happy with that - unlike some here, have never had a major delay.

Virgin had messed up my seating plans yesterday evening and had split me and my family up and placed us in the wrong seats at seperate ends of the plane. This was after they had promised that we would be seated in Row 21 together, in order to jointly care for Daniel. They told me nothing could be done till this morning.

Got to the desk very early and all is resolved, feel sorry for who ever has been moved though!

Looking out at the dull skies, Florida can't come a minute to soon.

Funny fact? Forgot to pack underpants for the flight, so am going to go and buy myself some or go commando !! Bloody uncomfortable at the moment!

I leave PC's and England behind for a fortnight, so other than maybe one post,when checking my banking, this is it for 15 days.

Bye !

I am glad you got your seating resolved. Shame you had to arrive so early to do it.

Hope you have a great holiday and have remembered everything you need for your holiday!:laughing:

Glad you got the seating sorted.

Have a great trip!

Hope you're feeling a bit more comfortable by the time you read this!
DD and I fly out on Friday and will be wearing t shirts with lime green mickey heads and our board names (suzycute and wishspirit) for some of the time. Say hi if you see us!

Hope you're feeling a bit more comfortable by the time you read this!
DD and I fly out on Friday and will be wearing t shirts with lime green mickey heads and our board names (suzycute and wishspirit) for some of the time. Say hi if you see us!

From London Gatwick? 1300 flight?

Jayduk - We're going from Gatwick but on the BA flight that leaves at 11.20. Looks like you'll be a couple of hours behind us! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter