~Sitting At Bay Lake Towers...

NatashaDisneyCM

DIS Veteran
waiting on my room. I know it is on the 11th floor and near elevator. Amd they just gave me this! lol

2hyctqq.jpg

I guess the new logo hasn't made it to the pins yet.:earsboy:

Ok, I have to ask. Was the picture taken showing the pin in a mirror? Why is it backwards?

Ok, I have to ask. Was the picture taken showing the pin in a mirror? Why is it backwards?
Thank you! I thought my mind had gone for a second... We love BLT. Make sure you watch the fireworks from TOtW at least once. Have a great time.

Have a great time. Sign up for the Member Info Session at the BLT on either Tues or Thur, you get VIP ParkHOppers.

We were just there in April for our first time and loved. Do not forget, you can use everything at the CR, especially the pool. BLT pool gets very crowded in the afternoon, but CR pool is bigger and plenty of chairs, plus they have the extra circle pool by the lake.

Enjoy!!!:thumbsup2

Enjoy your trip.

I am glad to read about the other pools available. Never tried them, and the BLT pool seems so small.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter