• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sister Wives, First Times and Lots of Wine/An Epic Girls Trip...Updated 8/13

I could have sworn Ariane was going to overlap me by a day or so as well... ? @ariane37 ?? It'd be fun to get whoever is there together for a lunch or quick drink or whatever. I'm sure something will work out!
I believe I'm missing her because we talked about our dates. You may be overlapping her...

Happy anniversary!

One of my good friends moved to St Pete a couple of years ago and I finally got to visit this April. We went to Caddies on the beach. Great people watching as well as good atmosphere . I loved the downtown St Pete area. Can’t wait to go back.

Happy Anniversary! Sounds like a wonderful dinner out with Joe!!
Thanks, Caroline!

Happy anniversary!

One of my good friends moved to St Pete a couple of years ago and I finally got to visit this April. We went to Caddies on the beach. Great people watching as well as good atmosphere . I loved the downtown St Pete area. Can’t wait to go back.
Caddies is awesome, and you're right, a GREAT place to people watch!!!

Reactions: DLo
I've been reading along, even if silently! Good luck with your Youtube channel! The first video is a great introduction :) I like the change of the name - I think it's definitely the best choice! Looking forward to watching some of your videos.

I've been reading along, even if silently! Good luck with your Youtube channel! The first video is a great introduction :) I like the change of the name - I think it's definitely the best choice! Looking forward to watching some of your videos.
Awww! Thank you so much! I really appreciate it. It's just something new we are trying out...:rolleyes1

Ok first love the final day photos of course...but especially your Def Lep shirt since they are my FAVORITE band EVERRRR!

How nice to finish out thr trip with your time at the beach too...and time with Gia. So fun!

And just because I find it so funny...we also might be heading to the Tampa area in September...but of course it will be two weeks BEFORE your trip! We may be flying down Sept 5th or 6th for a wedding. Still undecided if we'll fly into Tampa or Sarasota though, since the wedding is on Siesta Key Beach.

And Happy Anniversary to you both!!

Happy Anniversary! Looks like a great night. I had no idea you all were hitting 12 year. We got married in 2007 too!!!! We will hit the 1-2 in September.

Can't wait to check out the youtube channel. I'll have Casey watch too. She'll be very impressed when she meets you since you'll be YouTube famous :D

I thought I would interrupt this TR (again) to do a quick Disney haul from our May and June trips. To keep this easy, I will only show what I bought for myself. I will skip the things Joe bought as well as the gifts we brought home for the kids...To keep it even easier, I will combine what I bought from both trips, as I can't remember what I got when anyway. Sometimes these trips just blur together...Hee! Hee! But, I guess that's a good thing because it means I have gone on quite a few trips recently...

First off, I bought myself a new Dooney and Burke bag. Some of you have already noticed that I bought myself the Dumbo Dooney. This was a gift to myself for turning 50 this year, and it's my 4th Disney Dooney. Will it be my last??? Probably not... :rolleyes1 It's a serious addiction kids!

Second, I treated myself to the Tiki Room themed rain slicker and umbrella. The umbrella is so big, that it wouldn't fit in my suitcase, so my sister had to bring it up with her a few weeks ago when she came to visit. When I was little, this was my absolute favorite attraction in all of Disney World. I love how Disney has embraced it and has been adding new merchandise to support such a classic attraction.

At Flower and Garden, I decided to buy myself the spirit jersey and Tervis tumbler. I love them both. I take the tumbler with me to work just about every day. I usually fill it with frozen mangos, mint, and water. This is such a refreshing drink!!!!

Speaking of spirit jerseys, I also bought myself the Americana one. What can I say? I'm a sucker for anything red, white and blue...

I also bought the Crislu Mickey head neckless in Sterling silver. I actually saw Jen Tracker wearing this in a few of the Tim Tracker vlogs, and knew I had to have it. I had no idea where she bought it or who made it. Joe and I just accidentally came upon it in the jewelry store on Main Street. After looking it over and trying it on, I realized that this had to be it and I was right!!! It is my favorite Disney souvenir. I wear it just about every day.

Finally, I bought the Small World tank. I plan on wearing this in August, as I'm sure it's going to be hot, hot, hot in Orlando...

Have I started a list of Disney goodies for my August trip??? Kind of...I'd like a new Toy Story 4 tee, but when I was at Disney in June I didn't see one that I liked. Maybe there's more merch out since the release of the movie??? Not sure. I'd also like to get the Crislu earrings that match my neckless. So, we shall see...

28FE30E3-9783-4443-8340-FC209D64251D.jpeg4E2A6C1F-7D59-4038-BB6C-236FD0B66D04.jpeg084B1297-FC3D-488E-AE61-C3D52431A2D5.jpeg99AAB83C-7349-48F5-95CF-8923C51E3D06.jpeg68268BAC-C61F-4C57-A41B-E84289E7253E.jpegB46EBB3A-F491-4953-973F-7EFD42B794CF.jpeg610DDD3A-563E-4655-94DF-D98931CF1892.jpeg0FB4CD47-493E-48B0-84B9-96DF6DB6E25C.jpeg577EC1C7-9CA7-45EA-B174-84BFBC4B83D6.jpeg798D2F7D-7173-4A85-9E8A-09218A19090C.jpeg

Last edited:
Happy Anniversary! Looks like a great night. I had no idea you all were hitting 12 year. We got married in 2007 too!!!! We will hit the 1-2 in September.
It's scary how much we have in common. I mean that in a very good way!!!!

Can't wait to check out the youtube channel. I'll have Casey watch too. She'll be very impressed when she meets you since you'll be YouTube famous :D
Joe and I just wanted to do something for ourselves, something we could be in charge of etc...

Is it still raining at the beach????? I hope the sun has come out and it's a beautiful day!!!:beach:

We ended up at a chain restaurant called BJ's (ok, some of you need to get your minds out of the gutter

We have a bulk store like Sams or Cosco called BJs and at first I thought maybe you were having lunch at their little hot dog stand at the front of the store. :rotfl:

On his days off, he has been spending time in the parks and time with the characters...

So much fun! I really need to move down there.

Notice the rain slicker I'm wearing

I bought the same one! And wore it to a minor league baseball game last month.

breakfast at BOG.

I did breakfast here once and just didn't find it worth the cost for me. But then I'm not a huge fan of breakfast, I usually just have a bagel or some cereal.

Anyway, since we had our own car, Kari and I decided to get our inner pole dancer selves on.

:rotfl2:

The Illuminations Cruise that Didn't...

:sad: I was so sad that we ended up missing this. I'm not the biggest fan of Illuminations and that was my last chance to see it one more time before it was gone.

But, the best part of being stuck in a thunderstorm with friends is being stuck in a thunderstorm with friends drinking Sangria from a box.

Huh, I missed the boxed Sangria. I had the Frose out of a machine which was delicious.

Notice the look on my face in our group photo...I think that says it all...

I've heard this store several times and it makes me laugh still!

Notice Steve and Joe's matching Tommy Bahama's???? Yep, Ariane and I planned it that way.

:laughing: My husband would have been mortified if I had done that to him. Glad they were good sports about it.

When we arrived at brunch

I wanted to join you guys for this but after looking at the menu I realized I was just too picky. It wasn't worth the cost for me with as little as I would have eaten.

.the skies opened up and it POURED

That was a crazy storm! I was over at AK bus stops and these huge metal umbrellas were blowing all over the place.

inviting us to the Top of the World Lounge

Sounds like a fun night!

You know how you could order special MB's if you were staying at a Disney resort???

Man, that whole specialty MB roll out was a huge mess. I was able to order my AP band (I picked Pluto of course) but haven't tried yet to get the ones for my October trip. I'm hoping they will get their act together soon so I can get the ones we want.

Here's Jaaaaaack!!

What a cutie! He looks a bit annoyed there at the end though. :lmao:

it's my 4th Disney Dooney. Will it be my last??? Probably not.

Nope! I have five right now and I'm sure I'll get another one eventually. I was very proud of myself for resisting the Disney cats that came out recently.

Disney haul from our May and June trips.

Nice haul! I especially like the Tiki Bird rain coat!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter