Sister Wives, First Times and Lots of Wine/An Epic Girls Trip...Updated 8/13

I stopped getting notifications!!!! And I fell behind! Why does that happen?!?

5387FEFD-6D56-449F-8D16-402E56FB53B5.jpeg
I love this picture. Amazing!

And this one as well. Awsome!

Cheesy Barbecue Brisket with house-made chips and the Seasonal Fruit Plate with lavender-honey yogurt. We have had all of these before, and they were still just as good, especially the brisket
Soooo good!!! I love the brisket! It needs to be a bigger serving of it!

Sounds like you had a great trip!

Can you all believe we leave 4 weeks from today to go back to Disney!?!?

I can totally believe it since I just posted today that I leave in 35 days for my trip! It's crazy! For me it will be about 4 months between trips, and even the last one wasn't true DISNEY but we stayed at a Disney Resort and did watch the MK Fireworks one night from Bay Lake Tower...which will probably happen again for this next trip.

What will this trip bring???

1. I want to try the Dole Whip cookie at The Basket
2. I want to try a specialty ice cream at the MK (ex. the Maleficent cone)
3. Deluxe Burger
4. Contempo Cafe
5. Lapu Lapu (Epic fail in May, so it makes the list again)
6. Buy the Crislu earrings that match my Mickey neckless
7. Meet up with Kari, aka @kastoney :love:
8. Take Gia on Barnstormer...
9. Buy a Toy Story 4 tee
10. Make my own Rice Krispy treat at Goofy's Candy Co.

So, what do you think??? How many can I accomplish????

I'm hoping you get to all of them this time! I don't know what #1 is but it sounds good. I'm all about ice cream so #2 also sounds great...and that will be my plan for MNSSHP for sure. We love Contempo Cafe...so here's hoping you get to that one. Having just tried the Lapu Lapu myself for the first time last year, I'm hoping you get to that as well. It's made my list for my next trip as our "Welcome back to Florida" late Friday night plan. And I have to admit I've only walked through Goofy's Candy Co once (on our last trip) and I just wasn't that impressed and didn't feel a need to try it out. I prefer to hit Godiva and get a good shake there! :)

We're both pretty fun people!
We sure are!!!!

I stopped getting notifications!!!! And I fell behind! Why does that happen?!?
It happens a lot. All of a sudden, I'm like, how did I get so far behind???? No notifications...

Soooo good!!! I love the brisket! It needs to be a bigger serving of it!
It's so delicious!

we stayed at a Disney Resort and did watch the MK Fireworks one night from Bay Lake Tower
This was one of my fav things from our May trip.

Can you all believe we leave 4 weeks from today to go back to Disney!?!? The time has really flown since my last visit. I thought I'd take the time to post another round of "My Disney Goals" for this trip. I was pretty successful in May. I was able to get 7/10 done on my list. What will this trip bring???

1. I want to try the Dole Whip cookie at The Basket
2. I want to try a specialty ice cream at the MK (ex. the Maleficent cone)
3. Deluxe Burger
4. Contempo Cafe
5. Lapu Lapu (Epic fail in May, so it makes the list again)
6. Buy the Crislu earrings that match my Mickey neckless
7. Meet up with Kari, aka @kastoney :love:
8. Take Gia on Barnstormer...
9. Buy a Toy Story 4 tee
10. Make my own Rice Krispy treat at Goofy's Candy Co.

So, what do you think??? How many can I accomplish????
Sounds like a great list. ;)

Wow, you are a brave one going right in there with 2!!! Love the names. Hope they are getting along well with Jack

Oh my goodness, they're soo cute! Congrats on the addition to your family!
They are so much fun!

Such cuties!
OMG!
Sounds like a great list. ;)
Thanks!
Wow, you are a brave one going right in there with 2!!! Love the names. Hope they are getting along well with Jack

We have to keep them separated for a week and introduce them SLOWLY...Jack did well when we showed them to him the first time. He hissed the second time, but only after he had viewed them in their crate for a good 5 minutes. We will try again today...

Friday, May 10th...Oooooon With the Report...

We slept in this morning. After showering and getting dressed, we were in need of breakfast. We decided on the Wooden Rooster downtown. It's a crepe place. What a great decision!!!! It was soooo good. I had the Bees Knees, peanut butter, honey, banana, and granola. Joe had the Bananella, nutella, banana, toasted hazelnuts, and banana crunch ice cream. I can't even describe the flavors that were swirling around in my mouth. They were one of the best things I've ever had for breakfast in my whole life!!! And, this was the first time I've had crepes and believe me, it won't be my last. Gia wanted a bowl of fresh fruit, but with her fruit...We let her get a giant bowl of chocolate ice cream. She was so excited and couldn't believe she was allowed to have ice cream for breakfast. Yep, #bestauntanduncleever!!!!

After breakfast, it was time to take Gia home as her parents were missing her, and Joe and I needed some alone time...After dropping her off and visiting with Julie and Todd for a while, we decided to do some investigating...And, who would we investigate??? Well, the Little Couple from TLC, of course. And no, we didn't stalk them or make contact with them in any way. We just wanted to find their house. So, after piecing together some of the footage from their show (before we left on this Epic trip), we were able to find their home in St Pete. It's absolutely gorgeous and we took a couple of drive by pics for proof...

Now, Joe and I were getting hungry again, because we really didn't have any lunch. We decided upon this Mexican restaurant called VIP on the beach. We started with a couple of Coronas with lime and shared the THREE AMIGOS, FRESHLY FRIED CORN TORTILLA CHIPS SERVED WITH A TRIO OF DIPS: A CUP OF SALSA, GUACAMOLE, & QUESO DIP. All I can say is YUM! Then, we split the VIP BURRITO BOWL, FILLED WITH RICE, BEANS, LETTUCE, TOMATOES, ONION, OLIVES, JALAPEÑOS, CHEESE, CILANTRO. SERVED WITH SOUR CREAM, SALSA, AND GUACAMOLE ON THE SIDE. For our meat, we had ground beef in it as well. This was excellent too. Joe and I plan on visiting VIP and the Wooden Rooster again in September.

For dessert, we popped back over to Larry's and had sundaes. I can't remember what we had, but I am including pics...

We spent the evening enjoying the pool and hot tub back at the condo.

The next day, we met Julie, Todd, and Gia for breakfast at a place called Steam. We did some shopping at the Tyrone Mall (bought Joe a few more Tommy Bahama shirts), stopped for some fresh juice at Lucky Market, went to Joe's parent's house for dinner, and then it was time to head out to the airport...The flight was uneventful and all too soon we were pulling into our driveway.

1B1E1845-FF7B-47D7-9F23-AB4B881406C3.jpeg73D8C9F5-072F-463E-8F79-328CBB4043FF.jpeg
E837C4FF-56C2-41AA-8C15-78BB27F6296C.jpeg92D6933E-2802-42B9-BCEF-B90A4926178B.jpeg8A543FC9-9CA4-40E2-8191-9C1500C2CA60.jpegA0212D1B-3A31-4B42-BCB4-092EFAA49D64.jpegC0AB91C1-F7DA-447B-AA6E-786BAFA52BBA.jpeg3442AD84-F971-4D3A-BED0-D81BBEC78679.jpegFBD622F8-4C98-4F00-987E-01BBC3EDFBCE.jpegF7A9A102-56FB-4728-AD0B-E35AFB411B9D.jpeg

Final Thoughts up next...

OMG. I liked be The Little Couple. I may have to message you before I go to st Pete next year to get the details on the location. Also , I ate at the Wooden Rooster for lunch in Feb . Downtown St Pete has so many fab places to eat . Have you been there for a First Friday ?

OMG. I liked be The Little Couple. I may have to message you before I go to st Pete next year to get the details on the location. Also , I ate at the Wooden Rooster for lunch in Feb . Downtown St Pete has so many fab places to eat . Have you been there for a First Friday ?

The Wooden Rooster is awesome!!! It's got such an urban feel to it. And the food is fresh and wonderful.
Since downtown St Pete added the Sundial, the city has really boomed with all kinds of restaurants and bars. And, it's such a small city, that it's very walkable and well planned out. I have been to First Friday, but not in a while. I also really like the farmer's market.

We welcomed a new member of the family and are very much in love.
Cute kitties! Great names, too. Were they already named? Or did you pick them yourselves?
We decided on the Wooden Rooster downtown. It's a crepe place.
I had to read that three times.
"It's a great place."
"It's a creepy place."

Crepe... she said crepe.... :sad2:
I had the Bees Knees, peanut butter, honey, banana, and granola.
Whoa. That sounds amazing.
And, this was the first time I've had crepes and believe me, it won't be my last.
First time?!?!?!
And I bet you were thinking "Where have you been all my life?"
Gia wanted a bowl of fresh fruit, but with her fruit...We let her get a giant bowl of chocolate ice cream. She was so excited and couldn't believe she was allowed to have ice cream for breakfast. Yep, #bestauntanduncleever!!!!
:laughing: Parents would never do that. Everyone else always will!
Oh, dear.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter