Singles who are for the "Love of Disney" - Part 4

Nope. My banana's are real! Bwwahhhhhhaaa

:lmao: well since you put it that way... how long are you staying... when do you fly out ???popcorn:: looking at my soon to be posted number of bananas.. we are missing each others arrival by 7 bananas :p

Yeah, really. I walk out the door with my AP, drivers license and credit card...I love Owner's Locker. :)

stil no owner's locker here... stil contemplating.. waiting for PirateMel's summation of it all :)

I'm been contemplating myself with Owner's Locker. Is it worth it? What do you pack in it?

My sister, mom and I share one. We keep 2-3 days worth of clothes (shorts, tanks, 1 pair long pants, a jacket, underwear) sneakers and sandals, swimsuits, nightshirts, plus a big plastic bowl for cooking our oatmeal in the morning. Also mouse ears, lanyards, a bunch of dollar-store rain ponchos. Big bottles of shampoo and conditioner (because we're DVC so we don't get fresh little ones every day) and other toiletries.

You can pack an impressive amount of stuff in a locker if you pack carefully. :)

I also learned when I was stranded an extra two days in January that in those circumstances they will bring your locker *back* if it's already been picked up and not charge you for an additional "visit."

We *love* Owner's Locker!:lovestruc

My sister, mom and I share one. We keep 2-3 days worth of clothes (shorts, tanks, 1 pair long pants, a jacket, underwear) sneakers and sandals, swimsuits, nightshirts, plus a big plastic bowl for cooking our oatmeal in the morning. Also mouse ears, lanyards, a bunch of dollar-store rain ponchos. Big bottles of shampoo and conditioner (because we're DVC so we don't get fresh little ones every day) and other toiletries.

You can pack an impressive amount of stuff in a locker if you pack carefully. :)

I also learned when I was stranded an extra two days in January that in those circumstances they will bring your locker *back* if it's already been picked up and not charge you for an additional "visit."

Excellent information - First one comes on 05/15 when we get back from the Dream will finish filling it in Oct! we be awesome not to have to bring shampoo for a weekend!

Excellent information - First one comes on 05/15 when we get back from the Dream will finish filling it in Oct! we be awesome not to have to bring shampoo for a weekend!

We have our clothes segregated in Eagle Creek packing "cubes"--generic ones also available at Target. Helps keep thing organized and makes it faster to find your own swimsuit. :):thumbsup2

We have our clothes segregated in Eagle Creek packing "cubes"--generic ones also available at Target. Helps keep thing organized and makes it faster to find your own swimsuit. :):thumbsup2

Will check them out, I have everything in Ziplock bags - Big ones!
Love Zippies!

:lmao: well since you put it that way... how long are you staying... when do you fly out ???popcorn:: looking at my soon to be posted number of bananas.. we are missing each others arrival by 7 bananas :p

I am there from May 25th Weds and we are not leaving until Sunday June 6th!!!!!

We have 9 nights at POFQ and then 2 at ASMU that we added on because ya'll are enablers!

Ok, who is going to keep me company, while Mel and Carrie have abandoned me? :sad1::sad1::sad1:

I am there from May 25th Weds and we are not leaving until Sunday June 6th!!!!!

We have 9 nights at POFQ and then 2 at ASMU that we added on because ya'll are enablers!

well!!! :hug: <--- I know you dont hug! But we can work on that later!

Ok, who is going to keep me company, while Mel and Carrie have abandoned me? :sad1::sad1::sad1:

we are on FB missy plus unlimited texting works very well!

Great information, I might have to invested in one. The only problem I have is the clothes. My weight keeps going up and down, never know what size I'm going to be at the next trip (will it be up or will it be down) :eek:

My dates are May 16-23rd....Carrie I'll miss you by 2 days :guilty: But I will see you in Oct :goodvibes

Great information, I might have to invested in one. The only problem I have is the clothes. My weight keeps going up and down, never know what size I'm going to be at the next trip (will it be up or will it be down) :eek:

My dates are May 16-23rd....Carrie I'll miss you by 2 days :guilty: But I will see you in Oct :goodvibes

:banana:
:banana::banana:

6 bananas for you TT!!!!!!!

popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::
popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::

well!!! :hug: <--- I know you dont hug! But we can work on that later!

NO HUGS hehe. I am so glad that is common knowledge. I have done my job well. I need a t-shirt that says Carrie does not do hugs! Hehe

I know!!! But we will have Oct and hopefully I will make a MD meet before then also.

Duck...It was 6.....now I'm down to 5 bananas

:banana::banana::banana:

woohoooo 5 bananas huh !!!

:banana::banana::banana:

so excited... grabbing some more popcorn while waiting for your trip to come TT!!!
popcorn::
popcorn::popcorn::
popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::

NO HUGS hehe. I am so glad that is common knowledge. I have done my job well. I need a t-shirt that says Carrie does not do hugs! Hehe

will have to make you a pin... you know when I 1st met Mel she froze when I hugged her... but we got to an understanding :scratchin:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter