Singles who are for the "Love of Disney" - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm SO lame. I've been to WDW too many times to count (43+?) and I have STILL never had the rice krispie treat before. We're going for Christmas :santa: :santa: week ... guess I'll have my FIRST one then. Sheesh. Also, my first Dole whip. Where the *bleep* have I been all these times? :sad2:

Whaaaat?! No krispie?! NO dole whip!? You need to eat just those for the whole week then, to catch up on what you've been missing.

Awe..Dont be jealous...:goodvibes

Well, gotta be a little jealous even though I got to see the Jack Skellington Overlay at HM in California. . .

306-1.jpg

113-1.jpg

257-1.jpg

134-1.jpg

132-1.jpg

272-1.jpg

That's always fun. . .

Hey everyone! We are at the gte at the airport, almost ready to board! Very excited, have a great weekend everyone!

Good mornong everyone! Tawney and I had a magical day yesterday at both Epcot and MK and then finishing the day with dinner and the best view of Wishes that I have ever seen at OHANA. This is my new favorite of favorites at WDW! The food was really good, I kept thanking my lucky stars that WDW food has no calories!! LOL

Good mornong everyone! Tawney and I had a magical day yesterday at both Epcot and MK and then finishing the day with dinner and the best view of Wishes that I have ever seen at OHANA. This is my new favorite of favorites at WDW! The food was really good, I kept thanking my lucky stars that WDW food has no calories!! LOL

Well I am very glad yo two are having a great time. Enjoy the next couple days.

Ooooo! So glad you're having a great time!! Keep the reports a comin'. :thumbsup2

Well we returned to Epcot today and had a nice time just taking our time and enjoying the day. We went to Innoventions because Tawney just loves it and were contestants on the What's your Problem velcro game show..lol It was funny, they put a big fuzzy poncho on tawney and I had to stuff toys in bags and stick them all over her. lol We had the breakfast of Champions, a turkey leg for Tawney and a hot pretzel for me, and then for lunch it was Mickey ice cream bars!! lol I love beng on vacation! Tawney is now in the pool and I have decided that we will eat real food for dinner once she gets out. There are people here in jeans and sweaters! It is in the 60's and overcast, and it feels wonderful! lol Tank top and shorts for me!

Well we returned to Epcot today and had a nice time just taking our time and enjoying the day. We went to Innoventions because Tawney just loves it and were contestants on the What's your Problem velcro game show..lol It was funny, they put a big fuzzy poncho on tawney and I had to stuff toys in bags and stick them all over her. lol We had the breakfast of Champions, a turkey leg for Tawney and a hot pretzel for me, and then for lunch it was Mickey ice cream bars!! lol I love beng on vacation! Tawney is now in the pool and I have decided that we will eat real food for dinner once she gets out. There are people here in jeans and sweaters! It is in the 60's and overcast, and it feels wonderful! lol Tank top and shorts for me!

Sounds like perfect weather at the world. I remember we went during Christmas once and it was the coldest on record, it was in the 20s all week and I didn't bring a jacket. Needless to say, I now have a Mickey jacket!!!

:thumbsup2

We had the breakfast of Champions, a turkey leg for Tawney and a hot pretzel for me, and then for lunch it was Mickey ice cream bars!! lol I love beng on vacation! Tawney is now in the pool and I have decided that we will eat real food for dinner once she gets out. There are people here in jeans and sweaters! It is in the 60's and overcast, and it feels wonderful! lol Tank top and shorts for me!

Hope you enjoyed the turkey leg from the turkey that took steriods. I don't know but there is something enjoyable about them.

Also you mentioned about the jeans and sweaters, I've noticed this even in January it is a little on the cool side in the morning - 60's, we are in shorts and T's and people are bundled up with gloves and scarves as if there is going to be a blizzard, must be our thicker northern blood, or the steriods from the turkeys!!!

Yes Steve, I did realize that when I sent to you and the other Canadian folk. I thought you would still like it :) sort of fall like and all :) Turkey Legs at disney... Christmas dinners too

BTW I didnt scream horribly at all... was LOL more than anything, but rode TOT with Mel and Mr. Smee :rotfl:

Morning All...Happy Monday.

A wee bit on the chilly side here today...wishing I was back at Disney....has to be warmer there then it is here. :)

Counting down to my next few trips....making time fly. Hope everyone who has up coming trips has a great one :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter