Singles who are for the "Love of Disney" - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

buena vista

DIS Veteran

It is official... I am a RN! Got my license in the mail today!!! Love it! Just pumped up the excitement all over again! (now I need to remember this number)

Congrats again Sharon!! :) :woohoo:

By the way, just a warning, if you are on a water ride with me you might want to take a seat as far away from me as possible as I am prone to getting soaked.

She's not kidding.. I had some collateral water damage on Splash Mt sitting next to the H2O magnet

It was all good though :)..rope drops especially.

383311361_vpaQA-M.jpg

Mel, that's awesome!! Congrats!! :)

Mornin all and happy Tuesday!

thats all.

oh, heres a pic...

WDWSept2008222.jpg

sigh... I wish I was still there!!!

Gorgeous! I think the view from Y&B is one of the best around.. early morning & late night especially. Well done T :)

Good morning!!!!!!!! Hope you are all having a magical start to your day. Overcast a bit today... but awesome weather with the coolness. Am thinking about packing.

And Cait, I will give you your packet when I see you in a couple weeks! :woohoo: along with the lights

I think she is referring to states that participate in the Compact States licensure system.

If you work in a compact state you can technically be licensed in all without additional documentation but you still have to pay each state's license fee and submit the online proof of documentation. So you aren't really licensed in one and able to work in others, just makes the process easier.

I am pretty sure this is what we have Darcy. I knew I had read something on it, and that was part of summer semester. We had an online discussion on different things we had to post. Had to do that for a whole year! Then reply to 3 other comments from others, posts disappearing and having to recreate them! The nightmares! lol (hence, being online but not paying attention to other things that I missed out on). And I am so glad I dont have too anymore!!!

Hmmm - I need to be there, does that count.

I am with you, Mel !!!

Okay... lets go! LOL

Good morning!!!!!!!! Hope you are all having a magical start to your day. Overcast a bit today... but awesome weather with the coolness. Am thinking about packing.

Okay... lets go! LOL

Don't tempt me :hug:
I could be there in undr three hours :)

Happy Tuesday everyone.

Nice Pic Tracy -ahhhhh.

Tom, you forgot to bring back the sun with you :cool2:

The boss is here today, so I need to pretend to work for a while. :rotfl2:

Chat later.

Good morning everyone! what a difference a good nites sleep makes,. Now that my head is clear and its a new fresh day .and i think back on my trip, i would have to say that the highlight of my trip was mnsshp! Even though i only stayed until 1030 because i had to be up at 5 am to get ready to catch flight home, i made good use of time and virtually walked onto every ride, even splash mountain, i had the whole log to myself and sat in the front seat. same thing happened at pirates of the carribean, front seat, whole boat,pirate: the trick or treat bags they gave us, mine was 3/4 of the way full, i stopped at every trick or treat station, even though my feet hurt. lol, thats ok i start my diet and getting back in shape tomorrow!:rolleyes1 , right now my living room looks like a tornado hit it:lmao: suitcases all over the place. :scared1: still unpacking, didnt realize i bought so much stuff:wizard: , but thats not uncommon , ive gone down with my daughter to go shopping at wdw with 5 suitcases and come home with 9, so it doesnt surprise me i went this trip with 1 suitcase and came home with 3:cool1: thanks to everyone for all those prayers, daughter is doing better, i stopped at her job from the airport, she thinks she can fool me but i know she needed her mama. then i picked my grandson up from school and he seened ok, the school psychologist said just dont make a big thing about it, so we aren't, i hadnt heard how the lady who got hit was , or how the poor girl that hit her is, but its nice to know that i have such good, caring, loving friends on this board:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: , :love: :love: :love: :flower3: :flower3: , well time to start planning my next trip to the world, i have already booked my next cruise for my birthday next october and gonna do mnsshp again:yay: , I'm off to buy a treadmill today, to start some serious dieting and phyical fitness activities, excuse me i mean lifestyle changes:thumbsup2 I think i would like to go back home this:santa: . better start planning now!:flower3:

Don't tempt me :hug:
I could be there in undr three hours :)

:teacher: ummmm let's see .........
2 drive to the border
1 hour at customs
.75 hour drive to airport
2.5 hour direct flight to MCO
.75 hour on Magical Express .........
What time do I leave ???? :laughing:

Great chatting with you last night Mel !

2 drive to the border
1 hour at customs

Do you fly out of Buffalo, Jen? Because if you did, I could be there in about 24 minutes...LOL

Do you fly out of Buffalo, Jen? Because if you did, I could be there in about 24 minutes...LOL
Nope, unfortunately I go out of Detroit (no offence to Detroit - Go WINGS Go !!!!!!!). Buffalo is about a 20 minute longer drive and I use an airbus to take me to and from the airport so I can concentrate on my lasck of sleep while in WDW and not worry about driving home. The QEW/401is brutal, especially in winter !!

Nope, unfortunately I go out of Detroit (no offence to Detroit - Go WINGS Go !!!!!!!). Buffalo is about a 20 minute longer drive and I use an airbus to take me to and from the airport so I can concentrate on my lasck of sleep while in WDW and not worry about driving home. The QEW/401is brutal, especially in winter !!

But at least now the other new terminal is open in Detroit, so we no longer have to use the Smith Terminal, which hadn't been updated since it was built and looked like something out of a Soviet era spy movie. That place gave me the creeps! (not to mention taking off your shoes for the security checkpoint was always dicey, no telling what was percolating in the carpets.. lol). We got a notification from Spirit last week telling us that our flight would now be departing out of the new terminal, and there was much rejoicing on our part. :)
:upsidedow

Oh and the pic of Boardwalk sent me into fantasy zone for a minute, Tracy! LOL I felt like taking a walk to the Boardwalk Bakery with my refillable mug for coffee and one of those mouth watering desserts!

That is my routine when I stay there:)

I cant wait to be there with my friends!!!

Life is full of surprises! I am so blessed :)

2 drive to the border
1 hour at customs

Nice to talk with you too :grouphug:

I am pretty sure this is what we have Darcy. I knew I had read something on it, and that was part of summer semester. We had an online discussion on different things we had to post. Had to do that for a whole year! Then reply to 3 other comments from others, posts disappearing and having to recreate them! The nightmares! lol (hence, being online but not paying attention to other things that I missed out on). And I am so glad I dont have too anymore!!!

Unfortunately while it is something Florida has been discussing it is currently not one of the Compact States...Lots of confusion over the pros and cons of the whole compact state issues...here's a link you might find helpful...It has a list of the states who currently are a part of this concept....
https://www.ncsbn.org/158.htm

Life is full of surprises! I am so blessed :)

I feel the same way and love it when others feel this way too. :flower3:

I'm getting ready for my weekend away at the performing arts camp I had been telling you guys about. I feel so lucky to be able to experience this. I'm sooooo excited I can't contain myself!!!!

Ok the beginning of the Trip Report is up for our little mini-meet last week. I will add more later tonight, since it is a work in progress and I keep breaking out in chuckles everytime I start looking at some of the pics...lol

Link is in my signature now.

Ok the beginning of the Trip Report is up for our little mini-meet last week. I will add more later tonight, since it is a work in progress and I keep breaking out in chuckles everytime I start looking at some of the pics...lol

Link is in my signature now.

It looks good so far Robin...:goodvibes

I think I've missed a few pages! I didn't realize Tom was from Boston!

I want to go next time.

I want to go all the time!

It is Hump Day - Happy Wednesday everyone !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!