Hey Joe,

You will love Shawn and Jill.....

So nice and so real and so much fun..

We all had a blast and more to come soon I hope..:rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

Hey Joe,

You will love Shawn and Jill.....

So nice and so real and so much fun..

We all had a blast and more to come soon I hope..:rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

Don't look at me...I'm only here for the Orange Slushies....move along folks, nothing to see here people, nothing to see, move along.

Ahh I get you...We went through there on our way back home...Btw when we went through there was no power....Kinda sucks when we needed gas...

No power huh, interesting. Its midnight and the night is young, time for a little sugar to start my evening!!!

And where is Timmy? And why is the Rum gone?

No power huh, interesting. Its midnight and the night is young, time for a little sugar to start my evening!!!

And where is Timmy? And why is the Rum gone?

It was right after Ike went through the area....

I dont know where timmy is, But I do know where the rum went...:thumbsup2

It was right after Ike went through the area....

I dont know where timmy is, But I do know where the rum went...:thumbsup2

...and I know where the Orange Slushies went, so I guess we're good to go.

Common folks, everyone asleep already, geez....Saturday night people!!!

Here it is folks, my video of Pleasure Island Memories from 1995 when it was hopping....wow, brings back memories.

watch

Be sure to have a hanky handy to catch those tears!!!

Hi Duckie...did you make the rum gone?

How are things with you? I hear you had a great trip!!!

We did! My youngest is 3, 4 next month, and even though he's been several times everything was new again to him. He was tall enough to ride Splash, Big Thunder, Soarin', and Test Track for the first time, which he loved. It was great to watch it all through his eyes, even though he was in true 'monkey' form sometimes and had his moments.

And yes I drank all the rum. Shawn says I don't share very well :rotfl:

Well, looks like everyone has drifted away. Lightweights, I mean its only, what....nearly 2am!!!

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

I'm here...I just returned from beer fest. let's just say I am feeling quite good. LOL

Yeah but it isn't that late where you are.

Sigh, maybe Timmy will ship me some of her cake....umm, yea Timmy, I want you to be my Mom too!!! :flower3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter