Single, gay...and just found the world of DIS Unplugged a few weeks ago. And I'm hooked!

It is almost 2 years. Wondering if you finally got to see Kong and if so, what did you think. I like it but I wasn't as scared as I was in the long gong Kongrong-ta-tion tram ride
Don't even know if I am posting this in the right forum. But for the last few years have had a renewed interest in Disney parks. Went there as a teenager in 1990 and 1991(Disney World) and hated most things about it. The heat, the lines. I was just a brat and impatient. But as an adult, and on my own, have been itching to get back there. Subscribed to and watched many videos, vloggers and bloggers talk about the parks and they all have renewed my interest in the parks. Stumbled on DIS Unplugged and I cannot stop watching them. I am planning on visiting DisneyLand(vacations by Disney) for the first time in 2017 as well as staying on site at DisneyWorld and throwing in a Universal trip as well(Must. See. Kong.)

I'm Brian and I'm a 39 year old teacher from Brooklyn who is hoping to meet some real, cool people and fellow theme park and Disney fans on here. Thanks for reading!

Don't even know if I am posting this in the right forum. But for the last few years have had a renewed interest in Disney parks. Went there as a teenager in 1990 and 1991(Disney World) and hated most things about it. The heat, the lines. I was just a brat and impatient. But as an adult, and on my own, have been itching to get back there. Subscribed to and watched many videos, vloggers and bloggers talk about the parks and they all have renewed my interest in the parks. Stumbled on DIS Unplugged and I cannot stop watching them. I am planning on visiting DisneyLand(vacations by Disney) for the first time in 2017 as well as staying on site at DisneyWorld and throwing in a Universal trip as well(Must. See. Kong.)

I'm Brian and I'm a 39 year old teacher from Brooklyn who is hoping to meet some real, cool people and fellow theme park and Disney fans on here. Thanks for reading!
Fellow Brooklynite! Welcome boo!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!