Single Diner, Best Restaurant Choices

As others have said, I have done several solo trips and eat where I want without feeling odd or out of place. I have eaten at the bar at the California Grill and probably would at FF but I have not eaten there solo.

This:
Jiko at the Animal Kingdom Lodge is another favorite … they have the cooking place which is like a small chef's counter where you can watch the chefs preparing some appetizers and desserts, ask them questions (if you want to) etc.

Also the bar in Sanaa, if that type of food appeals to you.

Tambu Lounge. It’s nice but can get a bit slammed in the evenings with people waiting to be seated at ‘Ohana.

Crew’s Cup at YC is the truth, the burger there was the best I’ve had on property.

Agree with PP on Nomad Lounge, it’s quite pricey but they take TIW and it’s a really nice spot to chill with a drink. I got churros there last time that were amazing.
My husband says the exact same about the burger at Crews Cup!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!