Sing Me A Story With Belle

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
Does anyone remember Sing Me A Story With Belle? It was such a cute show from the 90's that had Belle reading stories to kids in her magical bookshop with some wonderful characters including Big Book who was always grouchy at times Harmony Belle's resident bookshop cat and the adorable bookworms named Carroll and Lewis who sometimes caused trouble in the bookshop. Playing the role of Belle was Lynsey McLeod who played Belle to perfection and the late Christine Cavanaugh voiced Carroll And Lewis. What amazed me was that each story was set to a classic Disney cartoon short and that was so cool and the songs were cute too. Why Disney doesn't have another Belle show is beyond me and this show should be added to Disney+

Some of the children on Sing Me A Story With Belle were also actors and perhaps the most famous star from the show was Kristin Storms who later starred on Days Of Our Lives as a character also named Belle too. This was a nice show that could've had more episodes made because the lessons were so cute

I had forgotten the name of the show; but I do remember it being a lot of fun. Thanks for refreshing my memory. :)

I remember that show. Would be on Playhouse Disney a lot. I thought it was quite fascinating.

I always thought Sing Me A Story With Belle was cute and the way they mixed classic Disney cartoons into the stories was pure genius. I always wanted to know what happened to Lynsey McLeod who played Belle because she played Belle to perfection so well? But the show really taught lessons to young children so easily and Disney needs more shows like this

Sing Me A Story With Belle was indeed a cute series and Disney+ should add it to their lineup because it was a wonderful show that taught young kids lessons about growing up and learning. I saw some of the episodes on Youtube and it was so cool. And some episodes of Sing Me A Story actually teaches kids some lessons and some were cool. Do you remember the episode that featured Lewis and Carroll playing and they actually broke Belle's statue of Bach and then all the kids put it back together at the end or the episode that featured the girl with a trumpet and she wanted to give up playing it but Belle gives her a trumpet book that taught the girl how to master the trumpet like a pro?

I always wondered how Disney came up with the idea for Sing Me A Story With Belle? I saw some episodes on Youtube and it brought back nostalgia for me and I remember watching the show growing up because Belle was my favorite Disney Princess at the time and I thought it was cute. The theme song to Sing Me A Story With Belle is so cute too and you could tell it was gonna be a cute series by the theme song. Were any of the other children actors too and what became of Lynsey McLeod who played Belle in Sing Me A Story With Belle? Is Lynsey still active in TV today?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter