Since when does Disney refuse to take your money?

SuzeyQ

Earning My Ears
I have a Magic your Way Package Plan with Deluxe Dining for 7 days. I called to add the Wine and Dine plan and they said that because I got the room rate on the special with 40% off, they have no code to use for the Wine and dine plan. On their website, the Magic your way plan does not show any restrictions other than you have to have table service which Deluxe is. Does anyone know a way around this?

I went through this last summer. We also had a % off rate. The Wine and Dine package was not available for it. If I wanted it, I'd have to book rack rate. I escalated the issue but the answer just kept coming back that it wasn't available.

With certain types of discounted packages, the wine & dine add-on is not available. Only way around it is to ask if you are eligible for any discounted packages with which it IS available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter