Since recent upgrade (May/Jun 2015) my thread titles are no longer bolded for posts since last visit

BridgetBordeaux

DIS Veteran
Life has been busy and I have not been able to raise this issue until now.

The update might have actually occurred in early June.

In the past (for several years) whenever I looked at the disboards, things that had been posted since my last visit were always in bold, and the ones that were present during my last visit were not bolded.

Since the upgrade, all things posted since the upgrade are bolded except any thread I have read.

Is there a setting I can change to make it "like the old days?"

Last edited:
The upgrade occurred back in February. You are correct, the system now does not automatically mark everything as "read" when you log-off, nor does it automatically log you off. Any threads with posts you haven't read continue to remain bolded. You can change this by going to the "Mark Forums Read" button near the top-left of your screen (in the light blue bar). You have the option to mark a single forum as read or all forums. If you do this for "all forums" just before logging-off, the next time you log-in will only show bold for posts made since your last session.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter