Simply having a wonderful Christmas Time -12/24-12/31/12 UPDATED 3/4

My family agrees with your family about 1900 Park Faire. Food is meh, entertainment is awesome. We really enjoyed the floor show with the Cinderella characters. Not sure it's worth the cost, but when we did it, we had free dining.

mmeb144 said:
My family agrees with your family about 1900 Park Faire. Food is meh, entertainment is awesome. We really enjoyed the floor show with the Cinderella characters. Not sure it's worth the cost, but when we did it, we had free dining.

Exactly. Thank goodness the entertainment was great!

By far, hands down, all four of us said WPE.

I guess with that, it completes my trip report. Makes me a lil sad to know. *snif*

Now, if I could only start a PTR for another trip!!!

Who wants to bankroll it? :confused3

What camera did you use? The photos are so beautiful!
Also, it seemed amazingly chilly when you visited in Dec. 2012, do you remember what the lowest temp was when you and the family were at DW? Please? Thanks in advance. Cira

Thank you. After 5 days of it I need a break. We got back to our home today, we are 5 hours away from DHs mom and the rest of the family. I need the distraction away from the mess that he left his Mom and brother to clean up. We were able to go on our trip because of my FIL, and it was in his memory. I need to keep working on it, to finish what we started. :goodvibes

What camera did you use? The photos are so beautiful!
Also, it seemed amazingly chilly when you visited in Dec. 2012, do you remember what the lowest temp was when you and the family were at DW? Please? Thanks in advance. Cira

I have a Canon t3i that was used for most of the photos, DD11 had a Nikon coolpix that we used some too.

Actually it was fairly mild. 75/55 most days - BUT the day we went to Animal Kingdom/Wishes Dessert part it was COLD. High was low 50s, so that morning was in the 30s and so was that evening. Fireworks I think it was about 35ish?

The rest of the days it was only cool in the morning and late in the evenings.

But we are from the SEUS, so those are cold temps for us. Im sure its not bad for people from cooler climates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter