Silver lake, Legacy and Club Seville

SWofDisorder

Expatriate Fun
We have decided that we should add another week onto our holiday. I use skyauction with care as there are hidden fees, resort charges, etc. I have found two places that work for your dates. Silver lake and Club Seville. I have not stayed at either before so we are using tripadvisor. Both are rated well. Now I see Legacy also as an option.

Do you have any reviews you could offer up? I am leaning towards Silver lake because of the location to the parks.

Last edited:
My wife and I love Silver Lake. We have been there 6 times and are looking forward to returning.

We have decided that we should add another week onto our holiday. I use skyauction with care as there are hidden fees, resort charges, etc. I have found two places that work for your dates. Silver lake and Club Seville. I have not stayed at either before so we are using tripadvisor. Both are rated well. Now I see Legacy also as an option.

Do you have any reviews you could offer up? I am leaning towards Silver lake because of the location to the parks.

Love Silver Lake. In fact, I’m posting from Silver Lake now. Rooms are very spacious and well appointed and you can’t beat the location. We had an issue with our dryer on check-in and maintenance came very quickly and the front desk followed up to make sure the issue was resolved. Would not hesitate to stay here again in the future.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter