Silver? Gold? Platinum designations?

Nevada

Mouseketeer
What are the color designations for the number of cruises attended?

This will be my 3rd but I am unsure as to what that means? Do different colors have any benefits?

The Castaway Club levels and their perks are listed in the FAQ sticky at the top of the boards.

There are 6 stickies, so it took a while to figure out which one to link to, but here you go.....

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2068966

Go down to Castaway Club from there and this is what you will find....

Castaway Club - Once you have cruised on DCL you are a member of their Castaway Club. Onboard benefits for the new program will begin aboard Disney Magic on October 3, 2009, and aboard Disney Wonder on October 18, 2009.
New CC Club Membership Program as of 9/11/09
List of CC benefits by tier

Only CC members get the appropriate lanyard for each cruise, not everyone in the stateroom with them.
Silver lanyards are grey/silver
Gold lanyards are bold yellow
Platinum lanyards are black

Current Silver Castaway Club gift
Description of Gold and Platinum Castawy Club gifts
Pictures of new CC Club gifts from 10/10/09 Magic cruise
New CC reception in Studio Sea

The underlined areas above are links within the thread. Hope this helps. (After I posted this I realized that you can click on them from here, too.)

There are 6 stickies, so it took a while to figure out which one to link to, but here you go.....
But there is only 1 FAQ sticky.

There is also a chart on DCL's website that gives the breakdowns of the levels and their associated benefits. Once you log in to the Castaway Club site you will be able to see the chart.

Here is the chart.
DCLCClubLevels.jpg

But there is only 1 FAQ sticky.

There is also a chart on DCL's website that gives the breakdowns of the levels and their associated benefits. Once you log in to the Castaway Club site you will be able to see the chart.

I know there is only 1 FAQ sticky(I've been on here a while & still forget to look at them & then sometimes I am not sure which one to look under for the information I am looking for), but a lot of people on here still don't realize what the stickies are & where to look. I don't mind taking the time to link to it to help someone out. Sometimes the sticky itself can be so long that I miss some of what I am looking for. It's good to point out the sticky or post a link to the sticky, so they get to know that it is there, but just as helpful to pull up the information. To each his own. I like to at least post the link to get them to it if nothing else.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter