Sillytowel/shampoos Q

TagsMissy

It's not always easy being the wife of a soldier.
Hey all;
I am certain this is a very silly Q but we haves 7 people on our res in a 2BR -- they will have enough towels/shampoos etc for that many people in the room right?

Towels should be fine but shampoo...I would say not enough. You only get a little shampoo sample along with soap and lotion and definitely not enough for 7 people. Depending on how long you stay you may get a second little sample but again, barely enough for 1 person for a couple of days, not nearly enough for 7 folks.

Have fun but pack your own toiletries!!!!

Depends a bit on how long every one's hair is etc. There will be one bottle of shampoo, 1 bottle of conditioner, 1 bath soap and 1 hand soap for each bathroom. If you are at Kidani, that means you will have three of everything, if you are anywhere else, that means you get two of everything.

There will be 8 towels, but the number of washcloths will be too few. You can wash each day with the laundry in your unit, and if you need to, you can also dry the towels after each shower etc.

thanks guys -- i am not concerned about clean towels each day to wash as I never do that at home but i did want to ensure there was enough for everybody. we'll pack some shampoos; i was hoping each bathroom had a few of the single servings each since we are travelling with so many peeps to avoid packing but it's not a big deal :)

thanks guys -- i am not concerned about clean towels each day to wash as I never do that at home but i did want to ensure there was enough for everybody. we'll pack some shampoos; i was hoping each bathroom had a few of the single servings each since we are travelling with so many peeps to avoid packing but it's not a big deal :)
1 shower gel, conditioner and shampoo per bath and they will be replaced on day 4 at T & T. No lotion as a rule anymore. We collect shampoos and other similarly sized items as we travel so we normally throw in a few extras for such a trip.

SSR will have eight bath towels. AKV and BLT should have nine. Each bathing location will have one bottle of shampoo and one conditioner. So in the master, the tub will have a bottle of each, the shower will have a bottle of each and in the second bedroom, there will be one of each. Until day 4 when they should resupply you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter