Silly ?- Ships take Disney Dollars?

TarraLee

<font color=blue>New TDS CM!<br><font color=red>Le
Can Disney Dollars be used on Magic and Wonder? At Castaway Cay? Just wondering, as it might be nice to start giving them as gifts for friends who are cruising soon....

TIA!

You can use them to pay off your stateroom balance while on the ship. Everything is charged to your stateroom from alcohol to excursions to massages, so the Disney Dollars can be put to great use! We recieved several hundred Disney Dollars for wedding gifts, and they paid for a bunch of the "spoil yourself because your are on your Honeymoon" purchases (ok, specifically the cabana massages!:smooth: )

Sure - Disney dollars work as good as cash at Guest Services on board. I am not sure about Castaway Cay, as I have never tried to use them there, but I bet they take them. Sure they do - why wouldn't they? They're Disney! :)

It's a great habit to get into to go to Guest Services at least once a day and check your account balance, and also pay it down! I suggest going late at night, because there are no lines.

ENJOY!!!

'Beano':cool:

We will have over $600 Disney Dollars for our next cruise. We plan on putting our card on the room and then settling up with Disney Dollars towards the end of the cruise.

You won't be able to use them at CC - the only place that you require cash for on the island is the Post Office and that's not Disney anyway. Everything else is charged to your KTTW card :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter