Silly ? is it DAS or D-A-S?

atisikitabasket

Mom Always Said I was a Little Off
We are planning to get DAS for our DS15 for the first time Memorial week. It is a different time than we normally go with higher crowds and warmer weather so we want to be prepared because it is a lot of changes for him. When we go to guest relations do I say we wanted to see about getting him a DAS or do you say D-A-S? I didn't know if you say it like a word or a string of letters. I know silly but I worry about stuff and then I get so nervous I can't even talk.

I would go in and say my son has a hard time in line and why you think he would do better outside the line and not worry about the DAS. this way you get the help you need

But to answer your question it does not matter some times I say I need to renew my DAS( as a word) and sometimes I need to renew my D A S( letters)

Last edited:
We referred to it as D-A-S when speaking to line cast members and getting our return times. When we went to guest services I never mentioned it, I just explained the difficulities my son has and the CM was more than helpful suggesting the DAS and setting it up.

It depends on the CM some will say D_A_S some DAS some disability pass I have heard something else too but forgets what it was maybe disability access[/QUOTE]

Thanks Gap!
( Oops! Quoting doesn't seem to be my forte)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!