Signing in for cruise

FigmentSpark

DIS Veteran
So if your sign-in day is Dec 15, does that mean at midnight on Dec 15?

Also, are people still able to get in at 8pm the night before (ie - 8pm Dec 14)?

So if your sign-in day is Dec 15, does that mean at midnight on Dec 15?

Also, are people still able to get in at 8pm the night before (ie - 8pm Dec 14)?
The basic answer is that the online check in and excursion/activity booking windows open at midnight eastern time (whatever time that is where you are).

Recently, one or the other of the windows has been opening earlier, but it varies which one, and when.

I asked about being able to sign in early back in Oct. Those who responded said they hadn't been able to do it(for recent check in). When my check in time came(mid Oct) I also wasn't able to do it until midnight. I have a feeling the early check in was a short term thing. I'd still check if I were you, but don't be disappointed if you can't do it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter