Signing Autographs at Character Meals?

aristocatz

DIS Veteran
Will characters still sign autographs at character meals?

We will be at Chef Mickey, Tusker House, Crystal Palace, & Akershus

Thanks!

Yes, I believe that all of the characters at those restaurants still sign autograph books.

The Crystal Palace characters not signing books was temporary. Someone correct me if I'm wrong! :)

Thank you!! Can anyone else confirm this? Just don't want to tell my kids about character autographs and set them up for disappointment lol ;)

I can confirm that characters were signing autograph books at every restaurant you mentioned this year!

Sometimes the characters in costumes have a very hard time seeing what they are doing!! ;)

early Sept. they were signing everywhere we ate including Chef Mickey's 4 out of 6 times we ate there. The 2 times they didn't was because there were no characters there due to Irma. Crystal palace was signing, Akershus was as well as all the princesses at CRT.

I am hoping they will. We are taking a photo frame MOUNT for them to sign, so when we get home, we can use it to frame our favourite Character interaction photos.

I have the rule if they don't sign I don't reserve. Our schedule always included breakfast at Ohana's with Stitch but now all you get is his picture at the front. So until he goes back to signing I won't be eating there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter