Signature Restaurant

caitbrianna

Earning My Ears
If you could do only one Signature Restaurant, which would it be and why? I am hoping to get reservations for one for a December trip. :goodvibes TYIA

Cali Grill . Great food, atmoshere,service and the best view of the world.:thumbsup2

Its a tough call between California Grill and Jiko, but i'd go with Jiko. :thumbsup2

Jiko has become our new fav restuarant. The food is fantastic (you must try the ostrich app), the setting is very quiet, the lighting is a bit dark, it is a perfect setting to end the day.

We like Flying Fish the best, followed by a tie for second between Citricos and Jiko.

For our upcoming trip we are staying for 14 nights so we are dining at 3 signature restaurants: Narcoossee's, Jiko and California Grill! These do seem to be the popular choices listed in this thread so I'm excited!

We were lucky enough to eat at quite a few of the signature restaurants last September due to the dining plan...This is my top three:

1. California Grill (for the food and view)
2. Citricos (for the awesome service)
3. Jiko (for the food...yummy!)

California grill is my first choice. Jiko or citricos would be good picks too.

CALIFORNIA GRILL!

While it is true that you cannot eat the view, a meal at a more upscale restaraunt is more than just the sum of its parts. The view and overall atmoshpere have a big role to play; as does the service, and, of course, the food. I've eaten in places with excellent food and only so-so service and it does have an impact.

That said, I LOVED everything about my meal at Cali Grill. The service we received from the second we checked in at reception to our lovely cocktail at the bar to our unbelievable table directly in front of the plate glass windows viewing the castle to the good were all exceptional. It will rank among the best meals of my life and I"ve eaten in some pretty phenomenal restaurants.

Jiko was good and the atmosphere was lovely. Citrico's and Flying Fish were good, as well, just left me feeling a little "cold." Didn't get the greatest service at either place and we were rushed through our dinner at Flying Fish.

Overall, California Grill is the ONLY place on property we are even considering paying OOP for on our next trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter