Signature Photo Experience

Rayray650

Earning My Ears
Hi

Apologies if there is already a thread for this. I haven't been able to locate anything through my scrolling and searches.

Just wondering whether anyone has used this service and your thoughts. We are travelling from Australia in Dec 2019 and I was planning on using this service (Toon Town + character add ons) for my 5 year old daughter. Just wondering whether it is worth the cost or whether she will get the same experience from the character dining that we will be booking. At this point we are planning on booking a VIP tour also. I have been to Disneyland at Christmas a few years ago but my daughter and her grandparents have not, so we want the experience to be as magical as possible.

Thanks in advance :-)

I’d never heard of that before you pointed it out. Interesting. From my reading it looks like an hour long photo shoot with 15 of those mins including characters. The interaction should be a lot better when she/you would have 15 minutes absolutely dedicated to you guys, not fighting tables or eating or other patrons. Also these say they’re professional quality photos with special lighting, staging and photo touching, definitely don’t get that at a character meal. But, the characters are only for 15 minutes. Do you think you’d get any use out of the other 45 mins of the professional shoot?

It sounds magical if:
-it’s in your budget
-a family photo shoot is something everyone would be up for
-the photos are something your family will enjoy for years to come

I haven’t done it personally, but I’m FB friends with someone who did the Toontown one for a big family meetup thing. Their pictures are very fun!

It’s definitely not like going to a character breakfast. The focus is on getting professional photos, from what I could see. It’s like they’re shooting for an ad.

Hi

Apologies if there is already a thread for this. I haven't been able to locate anything through my scrolling and searches.

Just wondering whether anyone has used this service and your thoughts. We are travelling from Australia in Dec 2019 and I was planning on using this service (Toon Town + character add ons) for my 5 year old daughter. Just wondering whether it is worth the cost or whether she will get the same experience from the character dining that we will be booking. At this point we are planning on booking a VIP tour also. I have been to Disneyland at Christmas a few years ago but my daughter and her grandparents have not, so we want the experience to be as magical as possible.

Thanks in advance :-)

I would be sure to ask if they will give you a professional photographer or a Photopass photographer. I would say not worth it if it is a Photopass photographer. Way too expensive for the poor quality photos they produce. If they are going to assign you to one of their Disney approved vendors instead, then I’d consider it if it is in your budget. Personally we would not pay that much for what they are offering but since you are coming from so far away it may be worth it to you!

I have never heard of this so I can’t help. I can say that you will get great photos yourself and with Disney Photographers. I love the pictures of my kids at the park so I always make it a priority to get a bunch. My daughter loves wearing a princess dress at the park and they make for great pictures. Plus she gets a lot of attention from cast and characters.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter