Sign-ups for the letter "A" exchange***sign-ups closed!

ladytemptra3

<font color=green>My tag is so tagilicious
Well, the alphabet exchange is back! We're starting with the letter "A" of course. Therefore, all of the items that you send should start with that letter.

Sign-ups will close on Sept. 1, with names going out by the next afternoon. Mail-by date is Sept. 9. Maximum is $5.00 before shipping, but feel free to spend a little extra!

PM me your name, address, and email (in case there are problems with the pms). Children are welcome; please include age and gender. If you have any dietary needs or allergies, please note them when you sign up.

DisneyCP2002 will be hosting "B." If anyone else is interested in hosting a letter, please pm me!

Thanks to those who have joined so far! :cheer2: We're still looking for more, though! Come have some fun with us!

Would anyone be willing to send an international package?

lg-black-cat-NCE.jpg

Come and join us for the HALLOWEEN Exchange.

mickeyfan2 said:
DH suggested that I send an axe for my exchange. What do you all think?;)

What is Walter putting in that new mug??? :scared1: :dancer: :drinking1 :magnify: You had better check him out! ;)

I'm still looking for more people to join! This is my first time hosting, and I want it to be successful! Come share this with me. :wave2:

Okay, okay. I haven't done an exchange in a long time, but since ladytemptra is my little sister I guess I'll sign up. :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter