*sigh* it's happened again

polysisterchick

DIS Veteran
The dreaded, horrible, EVIL..... SOCK MONSTER has done it again. I wanted to wear my white soft fuzzy socks to my aunts tonite BUT the EVIL SOCK MONSTER has hidden them from me.... again.
Why is it whenever I want to wear a pair of socks I CAN NEVER FIND THEM?!?!?! :confused3

I have like 20 pairs of socks and they all look the same.:confused3

lol- I've got a variety of them.
Purple, blue, black, white, grey, white w/ grey, multicolored with frog heads, toe socks, socks with monkeys on them, etc.
the problem is it'll take me awhile to find a matching pair--that or the sock monster takes them so when I want to wear them I CAN'T wear them and when I get home I find them where i least expect it even if I've looked there b4.

grr! I hate the sock monster..he steals all my socks just when I want to wear them... :goodvibes

AAAAAAHHH! Sock monster! Don't let it get meeeeeeeeeeee!!!

(Sparx...that is WICKED cool that u have a TAG about it!!!)

Hey...wait, what's that?

*BOOM*

I think I just shot the sock monster.

MuNkY said:
Maybe, but I got all your socks back.

Yah...but the thing is...maybe it was just a friendly monster...who needed to steal socks to survive....we'd better make sure u didn't kill him...that is SOOO un-Christmas-like!

Princess Ash said:
Yah...but the thing is...maybe it was just a friendly monster...who needed to steal socks to survive....we'd better make sure u didn't kill him...that is SOOO un-Christmas-like!
It was either kill or be killed.

I didn't have much of a choice.

Not to mention I got your socks back.

You do know what The Sock Monster does with all the sock, don't you? It sells them on Ebay. Check there!

AmoDolphin said:
You do know what The Sock Monster does with all the sock, don't you? It sells them on Ebay. Check there!
...the sock monster eats your socks. didn't you know that?

yeah it is pretty awesome that I got my first tag about such a vile beast. I also have a tag about a double post and a tag about perfume and two about being quirky. :) :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter