Shuttle to Disney Parks from Silver Lake Resort?

cheerky

Mouseketeer
Hi!

Has anyone stayed at Silver Lake Resort recently? Do they have complimentary shuttle service to the Disney parks? Please share your experience!

TIA!

It's been a few years since I stayed there (2003). At that time, they did not have a complimentary shuttle. I'm not sure if they even had a paid one.

It's been a few years since I stayed there (2003). At that time, they did not have a complimentary shuttle. I'm not sure if they even had a paid one.

w were last there in 2007& 2009. yes they had a shuttle $15. each way!! & it left like after 10 am,,,,,& made the rounds of the parks,,who knows when you got to the one you wanted to.

would have been really bad if animal kingdom you arrived to last :rotfl2: when it was only 5 min away.

plan for a taxi

would have been really bad if animal kingdom you arrived to last :rotfl2: when it was only 5 min away.

plan for a taxi

If you are set on not having a car, put the two themes above together. Take a 5 minute taxi ride to either the AK park or AKV (if you want to go to DTD) and then use DTS from there to get the other Disney destination. You only pay for the 5 minute cab ride then, and Disney gets you the rest of the way for free.

We stayed June 23-30 at Silver Lake. They do have a paid shuttle, somewhere between $10-15 each way. We drove our car to the park on all of the days, but my husband did ride the shuttle over one day and arrived at Magic Kingdom a little before 11am. It does cost to park at the parks, $14 a day, so if you don't want to deal with that, then the cab to Animal Kingdom idea is a good one. Transportation between the parks is plentiful, though at certain times you may have to wait a while.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!