Shula's Birthday Coupon

PrincessNelly

DIS Veteran
Hi there,

I was wondering if Shula's still gives our free birthday entree's? I just realized I haven't gotten an email from them in a couple months. Wasn't sure if they discontinued giving discounts.

They don't do it anymore. My son and his GF were going to go there. Her birthday was five days before, so she was going to sign up for it. When she went to the sign-up page, there was no place for a birthday. I thought that was odd, so I called them. They said they aren't doing that anymore. Instead they are going to a rewards program.

I received an email at the end of October for a free entree. My birthday is in November.
Hmmm. That's odd. I wonder if they are sending them out this year for those who had already signed up and then they plan on stopping it. I went back in my email and found mine from June. Only time will tell if they will continue to send them next year. I doubt it based on what I was told.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter