Showing 'OZ' on the ships?

MichiganDVC

Can barely see my Kool-aid bath with these Rose-co
Just curious if any of the Disney ships are/will be showing the new OZ movie?

Do you know what other movies are showing???
Our Fantasy cruise leaves this Saturday 3/23. . . .

Just curious!

Do you know what other movies are showing???
Our Fantasy cruise leaves this Saturday 3/23. . . .

Just curious!

From the FAQ sticky: You can call 888-325-2500, choose the reservations option, then ask what movies will be showing the week you cruise.

Call within 2 weeks of your cruise.

It was showing on the Disney Dream as of March 14th. I don't have the movie times handy as I'm at work but it was shown at least once a day. The other movies on board were Finding Nemo 3D, Wreck it Ralph and Brave.

It showed on the Fantasy in 2D and 3D last week. It should be showing on all ships right now as it is a Disney PremEAR movie.
On the Fantasy it showed in the Walt Disney Theater on Pirate Night during the show times in 3D. After that it showed in the Buena Vista Theater several times. We watched it at 3pm on our San Juan day in 2D in Buena Vista.

Looks like next week on the Fantasy they will be showing:
Oz
Lincoln
Wreck it Ralph
Frankenweenie
Muppets
People like Us
Timothy Greene
Avengers
Brave in 2D and 3D
Finding Nemo in 3D
Chimpanzee

Not a bad line up. . . .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter