Showering in the Spa

this trip report has a pics of the locker room loungers and she has a pics of the showers that she is suppossed to post for us to see...go to the pics in post #49 on this page
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1996078&page=4
keep checking maybe she will post her pic for us!
i am thinking since my "guys" are less modest than dd and I are that maybe they can go shower in the Men's Locker Room;)

Two questions: Could I take my daughter over to these showers so she and I could get ready? Or is for adults only? I thought the girls could go get ready and leave the boys (dh and ds) in the room to do their own getting ready.

The entire spa/gym area is adult only. Unfortunately, your daughter wouldn't be allowed in (I see from your sig that she's 11).

Do you ever get there and need to wait for a lounger? I went to a small spa in Vegas and there wasn't any room to lounge around the hottub so it was a waste for me.

Is the rainforest for men and women? What do you wear in there? Robes? Swimsuits, towels?

Thanks for any info.

There are only 4 (possibly 5) heated tile loungers and I found it difficult to get one each time I went. People tend to stay in them once they snag one.

There are about 3 different types of heat...one room with super, super humid air, one dry sauna and one in the middle. there is also another sauna in the locker room. In the rainforest room itself there are two or three showers (though I don't think for bathing, but more for experiencing the different scents and shower heads.)

You will see people in the robes provided, in towels and/or in their swimsuits...it is up to you.

MJ

There are only 4 (possibly 5) heated tile loungers and I found it difficult to get one each time I went. People tend to stay in them once they snag one.
MJ

So, I guess there is no time limit like at the gym (please use for only XX amount of time) Good to know~

there is a men's shower area too right...after my post I am now wondering? Does it have all the same benefits too...space, toiletries etc...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter