Shower ideas?

cleo

<font color=blue>Egyptian Beauty Queen<br><font co
I'm giving my beautiful sister-in-law-to-be a shower and the theme is going to be Entertaining (things they can use for social occasions after they're married).

Anyone feeling particularly creative? Got any good ideas for small gifts for the shower guests that would reflect that theme? Any other creative ideas around Entertaining?

Thanks! :)

If you are thinking of using stemmed glasses (for wine, champagne, or non-alcoholic alternative) I saw little charms for the glasses at www.surlatable.com. They are sold in sets. I have seen them in Cost Plus World Market stores also, but they are useful at the party so everyone knows which glass is for whom, and then they can tae them home.

I made some of these for my dad for Christmas. He loved them and wanted me to make more so he could give them away as little gifts for his NYE party. They were a HUGE hit! And very cheap to make. He gave away four per couple.

Stuck on ideas but I'll keep thinking! That's a great shower theme!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts