**Show Us Your Christmas Trees & Decorations**

mandymouse

Bahama Mama Time !!
t7718.gif

Woohoo !! It's nearly time to put our Christmas trees and decorations up ~ so when you do, will you please post your photos on here to help us get into the Christmas spirit :santa:

t7746.gif

Mine will be going up at the end of the month, and I can't wait :santa:

I look forward to seeing your photos :santa:

Mandy
t7764.gif

Here is the link to last year's thread

This is our tree that went up on Friday evening along with some other photos.
First one without flash.....

IMG_0211.jpg
[/​

This one is with flash and you may notice a fire on the TV screen. This is a $1.00 DVD we bought in Florida 3 years ago that has various Christmas scenes for your TV with Christmas music playing.

IMG_0220.jpg
[/​

The mantlepiece with some Harrod's photos from the last 12 years, and Disney World lithograph above!

IMG_0217.jpg

Finally, some more Harrod's Father Christmas photos and a Yankee Candle burner.

IMG_0215.jpg

The above are just a starter and when the other trees go up, I'll post those as well.

Happy Christmas

David

Fab tree and decorations David, I look forward to seeing some more photos. I'm even more excited to put my tree up now :santa:

That is beautiful... I wish I could put my decorations up now, but that's way to early... I'm not allowed to do anything before the 1st of Dec...

blimey...I get comments from everybody when mine go up on 1st December!!!

Fab photo's...can't wait to see the REST of the decs/trees go up:goodvibes

We have a similar DVD from USA with a Christmas fireside sceen.:santa:

Is it sad that I'm excited to post on this thread? My house takes a whole day to decorate and I'm a photographer so you can expect many photos on here from me :goodvibes

Feeling very Christmassy now because I've just received my first Christmas card! :santa:

Great decorations David, I always love seeing your Harrods photos. :thumbsup2

Looking good :thumbsup2

we built ours tonight , needs lights and decorations on tomorrow or saturday

:santa::santa::santa:

I wish I was aloud to put our tree up. DH is being very strict this year. Looking forward to more photos x

Your tree is beautiful! I want one like that, I currently have a 4ft skinner one. I want a bushier one. *ahem*

My DB is also strict Tinks, we have been together for 8 years and lived together for 5 and he always gets shocked when I say the tree needs to go up on the 1st.

We went away to Orlando for Christmas in 2009, and he didn't let me put the tree up. We didn't go until the 21st!

We are doing a West Coast trip next year, leaving for Vegas on the 29th December. He's already telling me I am not having the tree up next year! :-/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter