Show Notes for 6/26?

NYDisneyGal

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone -

We just got back from a great week in WDW, and are catching up on our podcasts. We'd like to check out the show notes for 6/26, can someone tell me where to find them? Specifically, I'd like to look up the "guide book" or "handbook" that was reviewed, and we'd also like to find the compiled list of park tips that was mentioned and we're having trouble!! (I found a link in a thread under Tips, but the link to the list is broken?)

Thanks for any help!

And, thank goodness for the DIS site and the podcasts. I'd be so depressed to be home without them! I'm just going to hang out here in the boards until our next trip in November :) Sorry kids, you'll just have to get your own dinner......

The book I reviewed is "The Complete Walt Disney World) by Julie and Mike Neal.

It's published by Coconut Press and runs $24.95

It's an awesome "hand book" or "user's manual" to Disney World.

I've learned some amazing things I never knew. I highly reccommend it.

Kevin

Thanks for your reply, Kevin! Amazon had the book for $16.47, so it's on its way! Can't wait to read it.....

I'm still looking around the boards to find the compiled list of Disney Tips that was also mentioned in the podcast. It's gotta be here somewhere - I feel like a real newb!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!